Episode 8 : Halloween special 🎃🍬🍭

I just woke up.

"Wow ! You finally woke up"

Oh, how much I wish I didn't!

"Help me! "

No I am not gonna. I didn't bother opening my eyes and tried falling asleep again but ended up violently being shaken like fcking bottle of protein shake.

"YAHH! " I yelled opening my eyes and regretting instantly.

"Please help me

"Please help me. I can't pull the zipper in the back of the top" He asked hopefully

"Why the heck would you wear a top? I swear it's a women's one? " I said seeing the one he was holding in hand.

"Lace adds up to the vampire feel and I had no other choice. I couldn't find anything better in the men's section"

I dunno how you found it, I never found anything useful in the women's section except bras. 

I looked away after one glance, he as all naked with only pants on him and his body to an exhibition for my poor innocent little eyes and my devastation. God wasn't joking whe. He created this b¡tch. He had more racks in his body than a lobster and ofmh man the eleven abs didn't lie. 

"Go ask your homies"

"Did you forgot you're a homie too" And did I want to be one? I don't remember signing up for this.....

'Fck my innocence !' I cursed under my breath. This man has not a drop of shame in his body. He wore the top and I went behind him to zip his back.

BLOODY HELL!

Why is this zipper so close to his skin! Oh I know why, they don't make clothes for a 56 inch television screen in the women's section that's why. 

Sweat dripping off my nose to my shirt. My fingers burning as they start to contact with his skin when when I started pulling up the zip. Can't I just die? 

"Are you done yet? " No, I was frozen in time!

"Yeah"

I just groaned grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it all down.

"I see my hotness affecting you, no biggies! It happens when someone is so close to me. "

"SHUT THE FCK UP" I threw the bottle at his face and got out of the room.

I swear to God, either I'll get a heart attack or get in a murder case before I get graduated for this motherfcker

Gosh! I didn't even wash my face and my breath is traumatizing me. I went back in and went straight to the wash room not having to deal with that PaIn iN tHe aRse

°°°°°°°

"How do I look? " I hear when I got out of the washroom.