Episode 22 : Idku (yet)

I apologize in advance for the shitty chapter T^T

Hoseok woke up, before Joseph, magically.

He woke up to find his roommate peacefully asleep. His feet led him next to his roommate's bed. His sat on the floor, admiring the sleeping figure without his own acknowledgement.

The dimly lited room only illuminated from the sunlight rebeling through the neatly spread curtains. The dark room only gave Hoseok to make out the shadows and highlights casted on sleeping male's face.

The small pair of lips agape, soft snores coming from there.

As Hoseok's sleepless eyes got adjusted to the room's lighting, the feature's of the other one started to become more prominent to him.

Like the long pair of lashes he noticed the other day, today they seemed longer and thicker as the casted dark shadows on the closed pair of eyes. The small button nose resembled much of a cat or any other small animals.

And his lips, they seemed so soft, the upper lips looked so cute and soft. What would it feel like to touch it? Would it be squishy? Would it feel soft against his own? He got closer to the sleeping figure....

"What the heck is wrong with me?! " Hoseok exclaimed falling on his back on the floor.

He couldn't justify himself. His actions couldn't be explained. Why was he being more drawn towards that boy day by day?

He ran to the bathroom to wash his face awake. As he closed his eyes to splash water, his eyes flashed him a pair of lips. Joseph's lips.

He started slapping his own face but the vision did not blur.

Frustrated at himself he ran out so he wouldn't have to see Joseph's face again

He looked and saw Joseph playing basketball in the basketball court. It looked hard to understand whether Joseph was playing basketball or the basketball was playing him. So small and cute, maybe I should help him

Wait, what the heck! It's not Joseph, it was Bangchan.

Hoseok rubbed his eyes, it surely was Bangchan but then why did he see Joseph in the beginning?

He started running like a madman.

He ran out of the campus's main gate.

Everywhere he looked, he was only met with Joseph. His face was everywhere in Hoseok's sight, the man brooming the road, the guy inside the convenience store, the on the poster of a wanted criminal, even the pigeon flying had the face of Joseph.

At this point Hoseok knew he lost his mind.

He screamed on the road an fell on his knees.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"What happened, Hyung ? " He looked up to find Joseph. He crawled back

"Go away! " Hoseok yelled

"Why? Hyung? " Jimin asked,

Jimin? Wasn't it Joseph a moment ago?

"It's you, Jimin?" Hoseok asked

"Yeah, hyung. What happened? Why are you telling me to go away? " Perplexed Jimin asked

"I wasn't saying it to you, it's him. He is everywhere and everyone! Jimin, I think I have gone crazy" He stated his horror.

"Hold up, who are you even talking about? What wrong, hyung? " Jimin asked concerned.

Who? Should he tell Jimin he is hallucinating Joseph? But Jimin might make some other meaning out if it.

"Jimin, why do people hallucinate? "