Marina O'Hara!

Miguel Pov:

It has been couple years since I have lost my only daughter after the incident with the first test of dimensional traveling. I blame myself for not looking after my little girl, ever since my wife Xina died long ago I made a promise to look after our child in which Marina was the only person keeping me calm and happy because every time I look at that small face of hers it reminded me of Xina. But now I don't feel anything after Marina accidentally got sucked through one of the dimensional portals and she was only two years old when it happened. I spent years trying to find her and bring her back home but there was no such luck but I kept on trying until I have my daughter back in my arms. I just hope that is alive and well as well somewhere safe. Then couple years later I started a squad team of different spiders from other worlds to help go around dimensions and help those in need, even though I started it and created those watches for the spiders to travel to other worlds my mail goal was to find my little girl Marina and hope to reunite with her, I hope she doesn't forget about me since she developed my powers at a young age as well as my intelligence.

Present:

In a lab Miguel was looking through the scanners trying to find out what dimension his daughter has been brought too in which he barley slept and ate because after what happened that day, he wasn't going to rest until he brings back Marina O'Hara his daughter back home.

Miguel: Sigh

Miguel: Sigh.....

Lyla: Still trying to find her I see.

Miguel: You know I can't stop, I made a promise.

Lyla: I know but come on Miguel it has been years since the incident, you didn't know something like this would happen.

Miguel: If I have been more wiser then Marina would still be here. I told Xina that I will protect and look after our daughter with my life and I have failed.

Lyla: I feel you Miguel, and you know I loved Marina as much as you when she first came to be here. She was bundle of joy and was destined for great things.

Miguel: Just like her mother. Has Margo find anything yet?

Lyla: I'll ask. Margo, Miguel ask if you found anything!

 Margo, Miguel ask if you found anything!