9

After another win, the football players were partying like there was no tomorrow. She didn't dance or party, but she drank. A lot.

Since the crew was otherwise occupied, she went in search of a ride to Noah's. She did her time at the party, so now all that was left to do is to get Noah over with, so she'd have some peace till tomorrow. That's when Piper would find them another party to go to.

She was surprised to find Noah still here. Usually, he only stuck around to have a beer or two. He hardly ever got drunk or ever had any fun at these things. He only came because he was a part of the team.

It wasn't until she tripped, and he caught her up against him, that she realized he'd been waiting for her.

Guess he wanted to get this over with now that he'd made up his mind to do it.

He helped her to his truck without saying a word. They never did a lot of talking. It was better that way. She tended to piss people off when she talked. Piper was the one who pretended to be nice, then stabbed you in the back. Quinn liked people to see her coming. She could be the smart-ass one and they all put up with her because she was Piper's sister and a cheerleader.

She waited to see if he'd head to her house or his. Her house meant he was just going to break up with her. His, and he wanted sex before he did it.

Instead of choosing, he pulled into a parking lot and killed the truck.

She loved the quiet, but this wasn't her idea of a comfortable situation. When he still didn't say anything after a long silence, she took off her seat belt and moved towards him.

"You're drunk." He said as she climbed into his lap.

"That's never stopped us before."

"We need to talk and you're too drunk to talk."

"So that leaves us with one thing left to do."

He caught her hands. "That isn't why I pulled over. If I wanted that, I would have taken you to my house."

"And if you wanted to break up, we'd be at my house. You've been in a mood for days."

"And it never occurred to you to ask me why? Or to even care why?"

She shook his hands off, and her hands went to his zipper. "True. That isn't the kind of relationship we have. This is."

He stopped her again and looked at her.

"Either say it or let's do it. You're choice."

"Why don't you say it?"

"Jeeves, Noah, when did you become such a buzz kill?"

"When did you become such a___."

She narrowed her blue eyes when he didn't go on. "No really, I want to know."

He sighed and let her go.

When he stared at her, she growled. "Stop doing that."

"Why? Are you afraid someone is going to see the real you?"

"If you're afraid to break up with me because of Piper__."

"I'm not afraid of Piper."

"If you're afraid of our parents__."

"I'm not afraid of our fucking parents."

She kissed him. He didn't get pissed off often and twice in one day was a major turn on.

He kissed her back.

Noah was a kisser, but she usually didn't allow much kissing. At the moment, she was too drunk to care. Or to even remember why she didn't like kissing.

She cupped his cheeks and kissed him like she was dying to kiss him. Soon it wasn't even an act.

He caught her hands again and pulled away from her. "You are drunk."

"Do you care?"

He sighed. "No. Put your seatbelt on and let's go to my place."