" Please get him out! Can't you see how he is struggling....... please he will faint at this rate!" Jimin yelled as he found Yoongi was loosing his consciousness he tried to go forward but was held by Taehyung and Hoseok whom were told to hold him..... They looked at him with apologizing expression as they all watched as Yoongi struggled.... But they let him go as they saw Adrian removing his power as nothing happened....

They waited for Yoongi to get out as he was not unconscious..but when they saw him going down after getting fainted they ran towards him
...... As they were half way through the they found a dazzling black light coming from Yoongi stone as they keep a hand on there eyes instinctively... They tried to see through it but couldn't as it got bigger and bigger they were startled when Hansung screamed then to back away....

They felt a explosion of power as they all fall on the ground.... They looked above to find a dark wolf hovering over them as Yoongi was now out of the pool and was coughing to get the water out...... While the other were still watching the wolf looking at his black for with a light glowing on middle and darkness surrounding it making him look deadly as he was bearing his cannies finding everyone a threat.......a growl escaped his mouth when Jimin tried to go to Yoongi to help him making them frightened..

a growl escaped his mouth when Jimin tried to go to Yoongi to help him making them frightened

They saw as Yoongi who finally caught his breath come and stood in front of his creature who was about to attack Jimin as he remembered what he heard in his unconscious state ' only you can tame your creatures and Thier powers '  " but how?" ' just do what your instincts tell you or show them who is incharge' the voice say before fading....

He stood Infront of the wolve before looking into his eyes who growled at him also..but after hearing a whimper from Jimin he got pissed and changed in his form and attack at the wolve who also attacked at him but got calm as Yoongi locked him and kept one hand on his forehead and other at the gem..and they both glow up as wolves red eyes changed to blue as he started purring at Yoongi's patting making everyone sigh in relief.....

For some hours they decided to just left the wolf feel comfortable among them especially the other six members........ The whole was still on alert so elders suggested him to make whole smell all the members as wolves has a high smell memory.... First with others he was calm and after seeing him playing with Yoongi Jimin also approached it..... First the wolve got tensed at the New presence but after Yoongi's comfortable touches he became relaxed and when Jimin patted him it lean to his touches which made elders shocked.........

" As now your creature have become comfortable it will come out on your single command...but it's time for it to return so others could also release Thier creatures ...." Elder Adrian said to which Yoongi nodded commanding the wolf who immediately obeyed....

Now next one was Jimin as he went towards the pool he looked at Yoongi giving a small smile and went in.....his process was same as Yoongi's as he started to struggle... Yoongi was also going crazy .....he felt like his breathing was getting raged looking at his love struggling...he felt like dying ..he watched for a bit but as Jimin got unconscious...he ran towards him...

But was hugged by someone in middle he looked up to find Jungkook looking at him with sympathy as he had tears in his eyes but Jungkook just shook his head and hugged him tightly...but when they saw Jimin going down they all ran towards him...they got him out as he was not breathing and his lips also got blue......

They called Jin who was terrified to do something but as Jin was about to approach him.. a light started emmiting from Jimin's necklace as they all stepped back with a struggling Yoongi....they felt the same explosion of power with a strong wind as they shut thier eyes close.....

They opened thier eyes that got widened and thier jaw dropped looking at the beautiful creature on which back Jimin was sitting with still a weak smile and pale face......the beautiful white icy Pegasus flapped his wings which made them awe...they found  that the creature has already made a bond with Jimin...and was not attacking anyone because of his calm nature....

and was not attacking anyone because of his calm nature

They looked as pegasus turned his head looking at Jimin who nodded making it took off as they flew above the training grounds for a while.... making everyone looked at it with whipped eyes ....but a pair of heart eyes were still the most affectionate between them....

Pegasus landed on the ground with grace as they all started patting it making it also comfortable..but Yoongi was watching from a distance with a gummy smile.... Jimin noticed him and came towards him still on the horse who immediately snuggled in Yoongi making him shock as he patted it...

Now the elders suspicion was proved right of Jimin and Yoongi being soulmates....

______________________________________

Now this became a Yoonmin chapter as things required a bit of description..as now you can tell what more two chapters would consist of... anyway

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for a late update... As