I could feel his hand snaking along the inside of my thigh, and then two of his fingers were running up and down my slít through the soaking fabric of my thong.

"P-please Mr. Markov." I begged, even as my hips bucked, trying to get his fingers to do something, anything, more.

"Say it. Say it and I'll give you everything." He was placing wet kisses against the back of my neck as he spoke, and I could feel him rubbing himself against the curve of my áss.

"I'm yours. Always yours."

The second I let out the declaration, he was spreading my folds, still confined to my thong. He began rubbing my clït with the edge of his fingernail, a perfect mix between pleasure and pain. I moaned so loudly that they could probably hear me in the lobby, and began rubbing my hips in time with the strokes of his finger.

His thumb replaced his finger on my člit, and then his finger was pushing my thong aside and sinking into my opening. A second finger, and then the tip of a third, roughly joined the first, pumping in and out of me while still rubbing my clīt with his thumb.

"Mmm, you're so hot and tight around my fingers. I can't wait to feel you surrounding my còck."

His words, combined with him curling his fingers inside of me, was creating the wonderful building of tension in my stomach, and I knew I was close to climaxing. Dimitri leant in and whispered in my ear, "Good girl. Cüm for me. Only for me."

Then he pinched my cłit, and I was suddenly clenching down on his fingers, biting my lip so hard to keep from screaming that I drew blood.

As I came down off my high, I registered that Dimitri was still rubbing against me, and I knew the pleasure was far from over. When I heard him fiddling with his belt buckle, my suspicions were confirmed.

"Now, I'm going to pound into you while you're bent over this desk. And it'll be so hard you'll be seeing fučking stars."

That's how the fantasy went in my head.

In reality, I heard the elevator open behind me, and I quickly began shuffling through the papers I was examining, nervous that maybe this was too blatant, but willing to try almost anything at this point.

I heard Dimitri step out of the elevator, and straining to hear him over the pounding of my heart, I heard him pause behind me.

"You're here early, Miss. Jones," he rasped. Was it the sight of me that made his voice sound like that? More likely he had gone out last night. I'd have to ask Alexi if I didn't die of embarrassment because of what I was going to do next.

I slowly straightened, just like Alexi and Luka had described. Then I turned, flicking my newly washed, cut and curled hair over my shoulder.

"Well, I left something here I just couldn't do without for a second longer," I quoted in the sultriest voice I could manage, hoping Alexi and Luka had remembered properly. I think (though it was probably wishful thinking) that I then heard his breathing pick up.

When he didn't reply for a minute, I snuck a glance at him from under my eyelashes, trying to look innocent, and saw him quickly snapping his gaze up from my chest. The tip of his longue pink tongue darted from his mouth, running along his bottom lip, wetting it. I was concerned that I may spontaneously orgasm.

But more important then that: Dimitri Markov was just checking me out. I wanted to scream it from the rooftops, send it as an interdepartmental memo, get it tattooed across my freakin' forehead.

"Oh, what was that?" He growled, as if the words were coming out of his mouth of their own violation. This time, I had to curl my fingers into fists to keep myself from screaming in glee. He was playing along. He was actually playing along.