21 | Cry, little girl

"If it still makes you cry, it still matters"
- parth
______________________________

Kiara Athena Carpenter

I just stare at the house for a while. Where he lives. I can't move. The memories are flooding back and the flashbacks that I buried deep are making their way back to the surface.

My eyes are heavy and puffy from crying but my mind is clear. At least some part of it. If I do this now, it's over. He could never hurt me or anyone else again. And I owe it to literally everybody else.

I don't bother knocking on the door since everybody knows it's open. Rich people whose egos are the amount of their money don't bother locking their doors. They don't understand danger. Maybe because they have never been in contact with a mafia.

I've never been in this house but this family is very predictable. I can guess where his room is. However with an empty house I doubt he is alone.

I find the door I am looking for and walk in. There is see him. A blonde girl riding him as his hands roam every inch of her. They don't notice my presence.

"How could you?! Cheating on me with her?!" I yell. The girl immediately turns around. "I thought you were single" she says to him in disgust. She grabs her clothes and covers herself before walking to me. "I am so sorry, he said he was single" she says.

God she is too nice. He probably took advantage. "Not your fault" I smiled back at her as she left.

I close his room door and turn my attention back to him. His already on me though. "What the fuck was that?" he asks. "I haven't seen you in years" he says in annoyance. "Are you here for round two?" his face goes to amusement.

"Maybe" I give him a smirk making my way to him. I get on top of him still wearing clothes. "Oh?" he smiles. He looks like a lab-rat. I lean in making him think I'm going to kiss him. In no time a knife is in his stomach. "W-what" he coughs.

"Your uncle killed my best friend" I say twisting the knife. "You don't deserve to die but take this as a warning: Never take advantage of any girl again. I'll be watching" I say getting off of him.

His fate is purely up to him. If he pulls that knife out he will bleed to death. If he calls an ambulance, congratulations he lives. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I walk down the stairs when I hear yelling. A man in his 40s telling me to freeze before he calls the police. I shoot him without second thought. Shit. He dies immediately.

Now I have to clean this up. Fucking great. I decide to call Dominic. Might be stupid since he hates me right now but he can get my men here faster than I can. And I need somebody to clean this up.

I'm thinking so much that I don't even realize he picked up around a minute ago. So I speak.

He asks for the address and promises to be here in ten. Good luck with that. He drives a Volkswagen. I'm kidding. He has a Ferrari. I gave him one for his birthday.

I go to my car. Realizing what I just did. Proud? No. I am not proud. Angry? Always. I am always angry. Disappointed? Yes. I wasn't strong enough to kill him. I will probably regret it later.

Chad Sebastian Yard deserved to die. Not only for what he did to me. But also for what he has probably done to hundreds others. He is a fucking rapist.