13 | He did what?!

Dominic Ryan Perez

I must say it is one thing handling Athena when she gets her monthly visitor but it is nowhere even close comparable to chasing her down a hospital hallway.

She barges past everybody else into a hospital room. Alejandro stays outside but I follow her in.

"What the fuck are you thinking with?!" she yells at the pair in beds in front of her. "Truly Lorenzo! Crashing a motorbike while having Clara in the back! Are you out of your fucking minds?!" she basically screams.

Lorenzo has a guilty face on and Clara looks embarrassed. "How on Earth did you even crash in the first place?" Athena asks.

"I didn't see the truck coming our way..." Lorenzo mumbles. Athena's eyes go wide and she grabs onto her hair.

"YOU CRASHED INTO A FUCKING TRUCK?!"

"I thought they told you" Clara mumbles from her bed. "They called me and said that Lorry crashed his bike and you were with him and that you're in the hospital, details to follow" Athena says sternly. "Well now we know why" Lorenzo mutters. He receives a very terrifying glare from miss Carpenter.

"Sorry" he mumbles looking down at his hands.

Honestly they both look like little kids getting scolded by their mother. I mean Athena is a mommy for sure but not the one that bakes you cookies.

"You, will not ride a bike again for at least six months" she says pointing at Lorenzo.

"And you will not go anywhere near a bike for at least six months" she says pointing at Clara.

I think she is going gray as the result of this. "You aren't fucking kids. I just might take away your license" she says sternly. Like a mommy.

"You can't" Lorenzo says. "Wanna bet?" Athena shoots back. They stay silent. "Exactly"

She gathers herself for a moment before turning to me. "You, stay here with them. Tell them how fucking stupid they are or anything. I don't care. I have some doctors who need to be yelled at" she says exiting the room.

"Why is she yelling at us for almost dying? Doesn't make sense" Lorenzo groans. "She hates us" Clara says.

I know she is just scared but they don't. And I'm not going to say anything.

"Dom, why is she yelling at us instead of hugging us?" Lorenzo asks me pouting like a kid.

"Because you could've died. Also she is Athena. Athena barely hugs you" I say calmly. I feel like a babysitter.

Luke Torres

I am waiting outside the hospital room as are the others. We are waiting for a fuming Kiara to barge in. Which she does but damn she is even angrier than we anticipated. Dominic looks calm and collected as he follows her in while Alejandro stops next to us.

"How was she?" Alex asks the man. "Pissed" Alejandro responds keeping his eyes low. That was all we needed.

We heard her yelling in there before she stomps out after some time pushing past us again and making her way to the receptionist.