030

We are back with the fanarts!!! This time, we have the amazing work of @-jiozei SO CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT HOW PRETTY MC LOOKS LIKE DAMNNNN! N e ways, I'm still not done with my exams but fuck that, I'mma write!

————

After that heartfelt reunion, your father and brother stuck to your side. A small check up was done when they brought you to the hospital, and the doctor explained to your father and the police that while your shoulder was halfway healed, your arm wasn't in the best of conditions as of right now, but there was a great chance that it would heal fully and you would get back the control in your hand.

Until then, you had to use grips and different physical therapies to get your nerves working.

Of course, your father cried a river but your brother was there to stop him from flooding the doctor's office with his tears.

You were finally allowed to leave with your family but your reappearance was not going to be made public. It was to keep the Yakuza under the impression that you were still hiding, when in truth, you would be under the protection of the police.

Only close friends and family members were allowed to know of your return. Until then, you would be cooped up in your house, healing both physically and mentally.

And your brother couldn't be happier.

Don't get him wrong, he was all for your freedom. But with all the recent events, he was scared. So scared that he might lose you. Your father was scared too but he wasn't the one to last talk to you just before you were taken. He didn't know the absolute fear [Brother Name] felt as he realised that he could have done something, anything... to stop your kidnapping. If only he waited a little bit longer to talk to you and told you to come home as soon as possible.

He was scared that the next time he would talk to you, might end up being the last time he'd ever speak with you.

And that fear was evident with the way he acted when you finally got home.

As you reached your house, your brother was very jittery. He was careful around you, and while that was understandable, him averting his gaze everytime he looked in your eyes and his nervous actions were not.

At first, you chalked it off, considered it just him worrying over you and being his usual tsundere self, not wanting to admit that he was worried.

But then days went by, and his behavior didn't change. He wasn't avoiding you, but it sure felt like it. Everytime you talked to him, you felt like you were talking to a stranger.

At night, you were in your bedroom, staring at your ceiling with an uncomfortable look. You weren't scared, is what you told yourself. But you couldn't deny that this entire experience had given you trauma that [Mother Name] could only hope to give you.

It was weird. The moment you lied down in bed, the drowsiness of all the tiring events made you fall asleep immediately.

But you still remember it.

Those horrid faces. The disgusting touches, the kicks, the fear of escaping and making it out alive.

You woke up, a gasp escaping your lips as you did.

You didn't want to sleep, despite the fatigue that weighed on your body and mind. Sleeping at Izumi's place also brought nightmares, but you were never fully deep sleeping for you to actually experience seeing any nightmares. You were always on the edge of your toes, ready to fight at any moment in fear that the Izanami-gumi might show up.

But under the reassurance of the police and Sakamoto-san, you felt that fear slowly fade. But it was soon replaced with your trauma.

Growing up with [Mother Name] made you used to the horrid things she did. But this was a new, worse experience. Something you didn't even want to get used to.