011

TODAY'S AMAZING ASS ART IS BROUGHT TO YOU BYYYY @Lomii SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLS!! I ADORE how cute and pretty [Name] looks, and frankly, the fact that she has dark purple hair and dark purple eyes is just so cool!! I'm so grateful for all the amazing fanart!!

----

"What?"

That was the initial response of both Chifuyu and Keisuke. It was natural. After all, who wouldn't be flabbergasted upon finding out that their crush is going to die in a month.

Takemichi lowered his head, his actions finally seeping into his mind, making him realise just what he had uttered. He truly only wanted Baji to stop hitting Chifuyu, he really didn't want to tell them anything.

But then, he remembered the future...

Chifuyu gave up his life for me. A friend like that... I think I can trust him, Takemichi thought as he peered at Baji.

As for Baji-san... He was ready to die for Toman. Once he finds out what truly took place in the future, he might help...

With his newfound resolve, Takemichi finally raised his head to look at both the boys in their eyes and answer their questions.

"12 years from now... My girlfriend, Hina will die... In order to stop that, I leaped back in time on July 4th, 2017..." He started, and he wasn't sure if the shocked look on Baji and Chifuyu's faces was good or bad.

There's only one way to find out.

"But even before I timeleaped... Someone has already been working to save you, by seeing glimpses of the future, [Name]-san..."

"[Name]-san... can see the future."

-----

It took him more than half an hour to explain the entire ordeal to both Baji and Chifuyu, and during the entire time, they kept quiet. It wasn't until he finished talking that Baji began, "I've had enough of your bullshit."

Takemichi felt the colour of his face drain as he heard his words. Why did he not believe him?! Was his desperation not apparent?!

At this rate... If Baji doesn't cooperate, then you might just die...

"No-" Takemichi was cut off by a punch straight to his chin, knocking him off his feet and sending him flying several feet away. Just as Baji raised his fist to punch him again, the ravenette felt himself unable to pull his arm.

"That's enough, Baji-san." Chifuyu's dead calm voice rang in the air, alerting Takemichi who was knocked a few feet away, "Takemichi is telling the truth, I know he is."

But the ravenette immediately shrugged off Chifuyu's grip and growled lowly, "Hah? You think I give a fuck about what you think, Matsuno?!"

"Don't you remember?! On the day of the fight, he said something to you, didn't he?! For some reason, Takemichi and [Name]-san always know when something is going to happen!! Isn't it odd that he told you not to die before the fight where you were about to lose your life?!"

Baji didn't answer, just kept his head hung low. Takemichi took this as his cue to get up and start again, "8 years... For 8 years, [Name]-san has been seeing these visions and trying to save everyone... She's the reason why Sano Shinichirō-san is still breathing..." The mention of Shinichirō sent a chill down Baji's spine.

It was a constant reminder, that he was the reason for Shinichirō being in a coma, for the Sano Family to go through such a horrible time.

"What did you mean... when you said that she will die in one month?"