003

Today's fanart is brought to you by.... @Rat God Is On An Extended Break!! Yeah, I know! Their username is amazing! Also, this is what [Name] wore when she went to visit her mother so... For the person who didn't get the description, HERE'S THE JAW DROPPING FANART!! ISTG I LOVE THE TATTOOS!! TYSM!!

-----

2005

You stated back at your reflection in the mirror, eyes wide as you took in your form.

Beautiful...

That was the only word that could describe you; beautiful.

For the first time in your life, you felt truly beautiful, truly gorgeous. Tears began to well up in your eyes, but before they could fall, Yuki immediately rush over.

"Ah!! Please don't cry!!" You rushed to wipe the tears that were moments away from spilling out, "S-Sorry..." You croaked, gently patting your eyes.

As you finally finished wiping your tears, Yuki stood up with a proud grin, "You look gorgeous, [Name]..." She admitted and your cheeks flushed at the compliment.

"Thanks, Yuki... I still can't believe that I can look like that..." You leaned closer to the mirror, touching your cheek softly and turning your head to fully see the art of Yuki's makeup skills.

Usually, your brother would have helped you with the makeup, but since he had to go early to his university for their festival settings, Yuki happily volunteered.

Finally standing up from your seat, you walked away a bit and took one final look at your full outfit. You were wearing an [Favorite Colour] oversized wool knitted sweater, with a [Matching Colour] skirt that reached your midthighs. Wearing dark coloured tights under your skirt, it allowed you mobility in case you needed to fight.

"Look at you, all dolled up and ready to go on a date~" The moment she said that, you whipped your head in her direction, "Eh?! What do you mean by date?" She shot you a knowing grin.

"Come on!! I know you invited Draken out on this festival!" You raised an eyebrow at her speculation, "Uh, yeah... I also invited Manjirō, Takashi, Nahoya and Souya-kun... I've never been on a date, but I know that you can't have a date with this many people..."

Her excited face fell and she stared at you in sadness, "What?! What happened to finding yourself the perfect date?! I only lied that I was busy today so you could go on a date today!" You smiled sheepishly, bringing one hand up to ruffle her long white hair.

"Ugh... If only you told me that it wasn't a date, I wouldn't have declined to go to the festival.." She sulked and you picked her up, "Who says it's too late?" At your words, she snapped her head in your direction, "What?! No-"

You cut her off with a gentle grin, "Go get ready, I'll put together a nice outfit for you!" She faltered a bit but seeing the grin on your face, she ultimately gave in.

And as she left for the bathroom, you went through her closet. Picking out an off-white oversized knitted sweater, along with a black skirt with a thin strapped belt, you placed them on the bed, while pulling out her ankle length black boots.

"Yuki!! I've placed your clothes on the bed! When you come out, get ready, yeah?!" You yelled so she could hear you in the bathroom. Although faint, you heard her hum and took that as your cue to leave the room to contact Nahoya and Souya, who promised to pick you up.

It's a good thing both of them were bringing their bikes, since Yuki was also coming. You messaged them about the addition of your friend and they sent you a thumbs up, telling you that it was okay since they were bringing two bikes anyways.