014

You woke up in your room the next day, feeling strangely suffocated. At first, you just thought it was [Pet Name] but after realising that the skin you felt clearly didn't belong to your beloved pet, you almost shot up in shock.

To your surprise, you were met with Keisuke's sturdy arms hugging the life out of you from the front, while Chifuyu hugged you from the back. Takemichi had fallen off the bed, most probably the work of Keisuke's destructive kicks in his sleep.

"Keisuke, for the love of God... Could you please let go?" You whispered, not wanting to cause too much noise, "Ngh, just sleep, princess... It's a weekend, anyways." He huskily replied and you just frowned at his words.

Just because it's a weekend didn't mean they could just hug you to death!

"Keisuke, I swear to God if I die because your sorry ass suffocated me, I'll haunt you for eternity!" He let out soft chuckled against the skin of your collarbone, tickling you slightly.

"That... doesn't sound too bad, if you stayed with me for eternity then maybe I wouldn't mind."

"Well, I would, jackass! Get off!" You scowled and pushed him away. You really needed to get up and make breakfast.

After some struggling and almost throwing Keisuke out of your window, you managed to finally get up.

The first thing you did was brush your teeth and wash your face, letting the three boys (in this case, two since Takemichi was thrown off the bed) hug each other instead of you. With a small smile, you grabbed your red scarf and wrapped it around your neck, warming your instantly.

With that done, you began to walk downstairs and into the kitchen. You were greeted with your father sitting on the dining table, drinking his morning tea while reading the newspaper, "Morning, sweetie!" He greeted and you smiled at his enthusiasm, "Good morning, dad! You seem rather excited..." You questioned, acting nonchalant as if you didn't talk about the fact that you'll be getting murdered in about a month, last night.

"Yeah, I can finally spend some time with my cute princess today! I've been so busy, that I totally forgot about our beach trip... sorry [Name]... I feel so bad!!" He cried out, sulking in his seat as you grabbed the eggs from the fridge, "Ah, don't feel bad, dad! You've been working hard, right? It's fine, please don't worry!"

He seemed rather jolly after your reassurance, making you smile as you saw his happy mood return, "Anyways, I've decided..." He started, and you turned to him while frying one of the eggs.

"-we're going... to the beach!!" He declared and you could help but gawk at him, "T-The beach? Today?" He nodded, "Yup! It's my day off and you don't have school either, right? [Brother Name] doesn't have any classes today either! So it's best today!"

You blinked a few times before an excited grin unconsciously made way to your lips, "Yeah! That sounds fun!" As you both giggled happily, [Father Name] heard someone coming down from the stairs. He turned his head to see Takemichi walking over while rubbing his eyes, "Good morning..."

"Oh, are you one of [Name]'s friends?"

The boy almost seemed startled from your father's sudden appearance, but he quickly collected himself and nodded firmly, "Y-Yes! I'm one of her friends!" You smiled at the boy while replying him with a soft, "Good morning, " he heaved a relieved sigh when he saw your father smile at him as well.

Your father sure seemed like a chill guy.

"Is that so? Well, I'm glad [Name] has so many people with her, it puts me at ease..." Your father cooed, a soft smile playing on his lips as he folded his newspaper to set it aside and focused his attention on the time leaper.