026

Hi guys! Long time no see. Actually, I wanted to inform you all that while I had healed from my accident, I've been busy with my studies. I'm preparing for my MCAT, so wish me luck! There's still quite a few months and I have to give my primary exams first, but I hope I can pass and get into the medical field. Although, knowing how stupid I am, there is a very high chance that I might fail. Still, I wanna try my best! So updates will be slow!! Thank you so much for staying here regardless of my untimely updates!! Enjoy!

————

Takemichi and Chifuyu ran faster than they thought they ever could. Rushing over to Baji's place, they ended up ringing the bell so much that they could hear his mother yelling from the inside to, and I quote. "Calm the fuck down!!"

However, the moment she opened the door, they immediately rushed in, shocking the lady. In midst of them rushing to Baji's room, they quickly muttered their greetings to Ryoko.

The poor lady only shook her head as she closed the door behind her.

Kids these days...

Meanwhile, Chifuyu slammed open the door to Baji's room, surprising the ravenette who was busy petting a cat. The said cat ended up getting scared and scurrying away, but before Baji could yell at the two blondes for scaring away the cat, Chifuyu shoved the notebook in front of Keisuke's face.

"Baji-san!! It's a message!! From [Name]-san!!" The moment those words left Chifuyu's lips, Baji's eyes widened and he snatched the copy from his grasps to take a look himself.

"35.0937° North, and 134.3277° East is okay. They are safe and alive. So you don't have to fight the Yakuza. What is this?" Takemichi used the pen he had in his hands to point at the coordinates, "35.0937° North, and 134.3277° East are the coordinates for Musashi Shrine! It means that the Coordinate of Toman, [Name]-san is safe! She's telling us to stop Mikey-kun before he fights the Izanami-gumi!"

Baji's eyes widened as he stared at the messy writing in front of him, chewing his lips in worry, "Then, where is she?!"

The two younger blondes shared a look with each other, before turning back to the older boy, "About that..." Takemichi began as Chifuyu decided to finish his sentence, "-we don't know. The call was anonymous... But it sounded like a woman."

The ravenette stared at the writing for a little longer before lifting his gaze up towards Takemichi, "Why did you bring it here, then? You need to show this to Mikey! He's the one who's trying to start the fight!"

"I know that, but..." The time leaper turned his head to the side to avoid the terrifying glare Baji was giving him, "-Mikey-kun is so unhinged these days... If there's anyone else he's willing to listen to other than [Name]-san... it's you, Baji-san. Not even Draken-kun is able to get across to Mikey-kun, he's that angry right now!"

Keisuke stopped his glaring for a minute to stare at Takemichi in surprise.

"But..." Chifuyu suddenly spoke up, "-are you sure that Baji-san should go? Didn't you say that in the future, Mikey-kun blames Baji-san for [Name]-san's death? What if he blames him for her kidnapping too?"

The time traveler was taken aback. Looking down at his feet, he stopped for a moment before looking back into Chifuyu's cerulean eyes, "Yes, but... This and that are different. Mikey-kun misunderstood the scene and Baji-san's presence there, but this time... There's nothing to misunderstand! We have the message from [Name]-san, all we have to do is let Baji-san do the convincing!"

He looked at the said ravenette before grinning, "Besides, I think that through this way, you'll be able to clear any doubts in Mikey-san's heart about you hurting [Name]-san."