012

A BEAUTY OF AN ART BY THE LOVELIEST OF ALL @dzaemimi

-----

When you had finally reached home, a silent sigh left your lips. Your brother must be sleep by now, so you shouldn't ring the bell. Fishing out your key from your pocket, you inserted it into the door, twisting and hearing the satisfying click of the lock.

You tried to open the door as quietly as you could, not wanting to awaken you brother. Perhaps he was upstairs? You hoped be was, so that you wouldn't waken him up by entering the living room.

However, when you opened the door, you were greeted with three pair of foreign shoes that you didn't quite recognize as any of your brother's or father's.

With a furrow present between your eyebrows, you walked in and were shocked to see your brother sitting on the dining table, a blanket wrapped around him as he was almost half asleep.

Three people sat with their backs to you, two blondes and one ravenette, "Nii-san?" You called out and this made everyone turn their heads to you.

Your eyes widened in shock.

There sat Baji, his eyes a tad bit puffy and red, and so were Chifuyu's pretty blue eyes. Takemichi looked apologetic and you couldn't understand what was going on, "What are they-"

Your brother sluggishly got up from his seat, his face giving away his tiredness, "These guys wanted to meet you, so you're here now, right? Then, I'm going to sleep..."

He dragged his body upstairs, leaving the four of you in the dining room. You turned your gaze back to the four seated on the dining table, eyes sharpening when they met with Baji's brown ones.

"[Name]-" Baji had just began his sentence when you suddenly cut him off with a snarl, "What do you want? Do you have anything else to add to what you said last time?" He almost flinched when he heard your harsh statement.

Without another word, you grabbed onto Takemichi's wrist and pulled him away towards a further away area in your house, away from Baji.

The moment you pulled him away, Takemichi stared at the ground in shame, "I'm sorry, [Name]-san... I ended up telling both of them..."

"Takemichi, I'm not mad. Hell, I don't think I even have the right to be mad when I'm the one who first told Yuki." You started, staring at him with a soft grin, "-but what I want to know, is what happened?"

The blonde let out a sigh before looking up slightly, meeting your gaze, "I came back from the future... It's really bad, [Name]-san... One of the worst ones yet."

His words made a chill run up your spine, "Is that so?" He nodded at your question.

"You got killed by Kisaki and his henchmen, and all the blame got shifted onto Baji-san..."

"What?!" You muttered in shock, eyes wide in surprise but that wasn't the end.

"As a result of this, Mikey-kun killed Baji-san in a fit of anger... Toman is a mess, [Name]-san... Chifuyu was killed trying to save me, I got arrested and found out that..." He stopped as a look of dread overtook his features.

"Found out what?" You pressed and he took a gulp before continuing, "Hina... I was the one who ordered to get her killed in the future..."

You were pretty sure you forgot how to breath for a minute. In front of you, Takemichi broke out in tears, fat globs of salty water ran down his cheeks, "I-I did it!! [Name]-san!! I'm the reason why she died!! I killed her!!"

You immediately shot forward and wrapped your arms around his shaking figure. Resting his head on your shoulder, you held him tightly as he sobbed silently, "Takemichi-kun... That future is never going to happen... You will never, and I mean never, hurt Hina-san..." He looked at you in surprise, his blue eyes still filled with tears when you smiled and pat his head.