021

"What?!"

Ai screeched, her eyes wide in shock when she heard Yuki explain the situation. How the fuck did you go from returning home to getting kidnapped by the Yakuza?!

Makoto, Ai's father who was seated on his seat in his office, leaned over his table with his elbows on the desk, "Hm... How are you so sure that the Izanami-gumi is the one behind this? Maybe it's some lowly child trafficker?"

Mikey grit his teeth. He was already burning his conscience by standing in the office of a police officer, he didn't need him doubting his beliefs, "Her grandfather is a high ranking member of the Izanami-gumi. It's pretty obvious he'd take some sort of action after [Name]-chin got her mother, his daughter sent to jail."

"But according to the information your tall friend, Yasuhiro Muto gave us, [Mother Name] was sold to the Yakuza when she was 16. Why would a father who can sell his daughter, care about her when she is sent to jail?"

"That-That... Damn it, I don't know! But I know it's them!" Mikey exclaimed, ruffling his hair in frustration and Yuki had to hold him back with his collar just to stop him from stomping over to Makoto's desk.

"Listen here, kid. We also wish to save [Name]-san but if we spend our resources and time on investigating suspects we are not sure about, we might as well just wait for them to kill your friend and throw her in the fields."

Mikey grit his teeth but didn't bother replying, while your brother spoke up, "If I may add, sir... I do believe that it might be the Izanami-gumi. I may have never met my grandfather but if he can sell his daughter to gain access to a high position in the Yakuza... He can do absolutely anything for power. That include taking my sister, who is definitely someone who fits his criteria for a perfect weapon..."

"Hmm... I suppose you're right. But where did you find out that he sold his daughter for power, specifically?" Your brother lowered his head and stared at his hands in melancholy, "My sister was trying to investigate our mother's relationship with the Izanami-gumi. I believe I heard her briefly speculate this theory when she was figuring out why he sold [Mother Name]."

"Is that so? Well, no matter what, we still have a missing kid on our hands. We've gained all your accounts on paper and that is all you can do at the moment. You should all go home and take some rest. It's been a long day for you all, I believe."

The three nodded and bowed their heads at both Masato and Ai before leaving the office. Your father was seated outside on the benches with a bottle of green tea in his hands that [Brother Name] had gotten him but looks like he still hadn't taken a sip.

Poor man looked like he had seen hell...

Frankly, no one could blame his state. He had just gotten you back, only to have you stolen from his arms yet again.

Just how long does he have to watch you get tormented like this? Why did you always receive the punishment for the crimes you never committed?

You were never involved with the Yakuza, why did they take his baby away from him?!

The man struggled to hold his tears while staring lifelessly at the ground, only looking up when he felt his son approach him, "What... did the police say?"

Your brother lowered his head and helped your father up, "They said they'll start searching immediately. They've taken our accounts, all they need is to find out a way to get the Izanami-gumi..."

A sigh left the elder male's lips, slowly walking away to the car. Mikey and Yuki watched in sympathy as the poor father mourned over his daughter.

"Nakamura-san." A feminine voice called out, making Yuki turn her head in its direction, "Yes?"