004

HEY HEY HEY!! THIS AMAZING FANART IS BROUGHT TO US BY @Shro5min SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! Also, I wrote the ends of this chapter on like 3 hours of sleep so pardon me if it's shit. I'm not good at romance anyways, angst and gore are my forte... So, enjoy kids!!!

-----

You stared at the receding male's back, watching as his figure grew smaller and smaller until he finally disappeared into the crowd. Your guard was up, senses heightened and ready to attack at any given moment.

Thoughts of fear invaded your head. What did he mean that Amaji [Grandfather Name] has begun looking for you?! Why is he looking for you?!

After all, you're a girl! You're of no use to him now! But alas, your questions remained unanswered as you wallowed in your thoughts. It wasn't until Yuki shook you by the shoulder that you finally snapped out of it, and turned to your group of friends, who all looked at you with faces of absolute concern, "[Name], are you alright?" Takashi was the first one who asked, voicing out everyone's thoughts.

You stared at him wearily before blinking and smiling, "Yup, just fine!" Reassuring them was all you could do right now, after all what else can you do? Mikey latched onto your arm, stating that he was hungry when Ken added, "Come on, [Name]! Choose your prize!"

With a small smile, you turned to the stall owner who was very begrudgingly letting you choose. You supposed that he probably planned on leaving with money and all his prizes still with him.

But you didn't pay him much mind and walked closer to the giant teddy bear that was displayed. There were other prizes as well, but you remembered that Souya was specifically looking at this, so without another thought, you pointed at the giant bear and the stall owner's frown grew.

With hesitant movement, the man handed you the bear and you immediately grinned back at him in mockery. That's what he gets for rigging the game!!

You turned to Angry with the ever gentle smile present on your lips and handed him the teddy bear, which was about half your size, "Here you go, Souya-kun!" The poor boy flailed his arms around in panic and shame.

This should have been the other way around, he thought.

But you ushered him to take it, "What's wrong?" Did he not like it? But he was looking at it with such fascination that you thought he must really want it. The kind hearted boy shook his head, "That's not it! I just... it's your prize, [Name]-san, you're the one who should keep it!"

Softly grinning at his statement, you began, "Exactly! It's my prize, that's why I decided to give it to you! Besides, just think of it as a gift. From me, to you!" Your last sentence caused the boy's face to erupt in a bright shade of red, letting you chuckle at how cute he was.

He was so gonna pass this teddy bear down like a family heirloom...

Unfortunately, the four males behind you were all quietly fuming. This was totally not fair!! Yuki was having the time of her life, watching you unknowingly cause mass chaos.

Mikey, in all his annoyance, wrapped his arms around your arm and stuffed his face against your [favorite colour] sweater, "[Name]-chin!! I'm so hungry!! I swear I'm gonna die of starvation!!" He whined as always, making you pat his head softly, "Sorry, Manjirō... You're right, let's get something to eat!"

Although you all decided to go eat something, there was one problem.

The giant ass teddy bear that Souya was hauling around...

The realization was quick to dawn upon you all and Souya shyly hid his face in the soft, fluffiness of the stuffed toy. Am I being a hassle right now, he thought to himself.