Happy Birthday Sakura

HBD to the best friend that anyone could ask for, . I wish you the utmost happiness in life <33

————

The first time it had happened was when you had just come back from a long day of school.

Your exams were just around the corner, and unlike most of Toman, you actually cared enough about your grades to work hard. You were tired and quite frankly, drained.

But then you came across a small bottle of [Favorite Drink] at your doorstep.

At first, you brushed it off as a wrong package for someone else, but then you came across the note plastered on the bottle.

Are you tired lately, [Name]-chan? Try to drink this [Favorite Drink] and get some rest! 

 (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

You wouldn't lie that this anonymous note did make you feel a tad bit better. You thought that maybe Ken or Mitsuya decided to check up on you and noticed your tired state. After all, they were the more thoughtful duo in your friend group.

Picking up the drink meant for you, you quickly sent a message to both of them, thanking them for the drink. Whoever it was between the two of them, you would know from their response.

With that, you retired in your room and sat down on your bed to crack open the sealed cap, and take a sip.

Ah... That was refreshing!

Suddenly, you heard your phone ring twice, meaning you had gotten a reply from both of them. Flipping it open, you were surprised when you noticed both of their messages.

They... had no knowledge about what you were talking about.

You sat there in surprise, not knowing who else from your group of friends was nice enough to leave something for you. Maybe it was Hakkai or Souya, or maybe even Chifuyu? Well, you'll just thank them in person later on in tonight's meeting.

————

After that incident, you began to notice items that often appeared on your doorstep.

You had talked to Hakkai and Chifuyu, along with Souya too. They admitted that they weren't the ones placing the items. So it made you wonder who it was that was doing so.

At first, you tested the items for poison. You'd take them in, in case the sender was watching to see if you would pick it up. But you wouldn't consume it, instead you'd check it for any chances of poisoning.

It was odd.

The items were always clean. They had no signs of poisoning or contamination, and actually seemed to be of a pretty high quality. In fact, they all had some sort of sweet note attached on them.

Hey! Hope you had a good day at school! Make sure to rest properly!! (灬º‿º灬)♡

I noticed you didn't seem that energetic today, so I got you some [Favorite Food]! You should eat up cause I had it especially made for you <33

I tried baking cookies today... My friend told me that taking in a productive hobby is good for me, but I don't think I'm cut out for it... I got angry at our oven and ended up almost burning that entire thing down :( ...Anyways! Try some of these cupcakes that my friend baked! He's really good at this!

You told Yuki about it, and she seemed... rather ecstatic about it, "It's definitely a secret admirer!! Your one true love!!! I'm surprised you're not swooning over this gentleman!!"