yellow x blue

Requested by Hiiiiiiiiiii0988

Yellow's pov: (I was flying as I was looking for some of the players, i saw one and went to swoop down and grabbed it, but the guy ran the other way making me crash into the ground.) GAH! FUCK!
blue's pov: (I was walking until I heard a crash and yellow scream, I went to go see what was going on, I saw his backpack thing that lets him fly was broken, and that he was hurt, I picked him up.) you ok yellow?
Yellow's pov: I'll be fine, I just need to get this thing off me.
Blue's pov: but your arm looks hurt, let me take you to red.
Yellow's pov: but blue, the player's-
Blue's pov: no but's, I'm takeing you. (I said before quickly hurrying off to where red was at, once in there I said yellow down.)
Red's pov: yellow! what happened to you!? Are you ok? This looks bad. (I said as when I saw yellow was hurt, and the thing I ad made for him was broken, I started to undo it so I could take it off him.)
Yellow's pov: I tried to catch a player, but I hit the ground when thay more away from me.
Red's pov: (after getting it off him I tended to his wound.) take it easy for now, I don't want you getting more hurt. Blue! Watch over yellow for me please banban. (I said before walking off.)
Blue's pov: ok red! (I sat down next to yellow.) So what would you want to do?
Yellow's pov: I don't know, I just...... My first time coming out to actually help out ends with me hurt........ Why couldn't it have just gone the way I wanted it to!? (I said as I started to tear up.)
Blue's pov: hay, it's ok yellow..... You know..... When I first went out I was having a hard time catching the player's...... And I was so stuck on needing to catch them that I tried to do anything to catch them, but I ended up losing one of my eyes in the process....... But at least I know now to not try and push myself to do something that I know won't work...... And green, it took him a while to learn how to catch the players since he is blind....... Your not alone yellow...... And I'm sure you'll do better next time!
Yellow's pov: d-do you really mean that?
Blue's pov: of course I do!
Yellow's pov: (I hugged blue tightly, I buried my face into his chest, my wing still wrapped up in the bandage.) do you think..... We could just cuddle for now, I don't feel like trying again yet.
Blue's pov: of course we can! (I picked him up and went to one of the spare rooms before laying down with yellow still in my arms.)
Yellow's pov: thank you blue. (Slowly we both fell asleep next to each other.)

Ok! I hope y'all enjoyed! :3