purple x orange part 2

Requested by KajiTheaFox

Sexual contact

Purple's pov: (I just woke up from last night's events I went to get up but i couldn't, I looked at me to see i was tied to the floor i looked around the room and saw orange.) Hay orange what's going on!?!
Orange's pov: your awake. Well last night we had sex right and you fucked me, I just thought it would be fair if I got to top you.
Purple's pov: you asked me to though.
Orange's pov: I know I did, but still is that ok with you.
Purple's pov: *sigh* ok I guess.
Orange's pov: thank you purple. (I crawled over to purple and got on top of him I started to bite and lick his neck, after a few minutes i got my self lined up with purple and trusted in to him.)
Purple's pov: ngh~ is~ this~ w-what~ it~ ahh~ feels~ like~ hng~
Orange's pov: yes it is, and it's only gets better~ (i started to faster and harder with my trust it to him I grabbed his face and started to make out with him my tongue exploring every inch of it.)
Purple's pov: (fuck this fills so good damn it orange why didn't he do this to me sooner, shit he's so ruff with me.)
Orange's pov: (we separated from the kiss as I started to jerk him off.)
Purple's pov: HAA~ O-ORANGE~ YOUR~ GOING~ NGH~ T-TO~ FAST~ GAH~
Orange's pov: (I closed and I knew he was too, purple cumed on me as i cumed inside of him. We stayed like that for a bit then I pulled out of purple, I untied him and we went to sleep together.)

I hope you guys like it bye