player x blue part 2

Requested by kockern

Rape

Blue's pov: (it's been a days since I was raped by him and am just hoping he died, I don't want to chase him through the vent.)
Player's pov: (I was exited for tonight will get to leave, I wonder what the catch it's though. The man on the speaker told us we could leave and that there was cake, I was going to until i spotted blue i thought it might be fun if we I stayed for a little while longer. I walked over to him about to wake him up.)
???'s pov: what are you doing, get away from it!
Player's pov: be quiet, I'll be done in a few minutes ok. (I pushed blue to the ground and started to kiss him.)
Blue's pov: (no no no no no he can be here please let this be a nightmare, i don't want to go through this again.)
Player's pov: (he was shaking I looked at his eye and it hay fear in it, I felt a bit bad but he killed so many people I shouldn't feel bad for him. We separated from the kiss and I looked at him for a moment.)
Blue's pov: please leave me alone I promise I'll let you go, I'll let you all go just please not again.
Player's pov: you'll be ok I promise.
Blue's pov: no no no no no no no no no no please no not again, i promise please im sorry im so sorry i won't try to hurt you ever again please.
Player's pov: (I pulled down my pants and lined my self up with blue and trusted in to him, I started slow to give him some time.)
Blue's pov: hng~ p-please~ I'm~ sOrry~ haa~
Player's pov: shh it's ok I won't be so ruff this time. (I started to get faster and I was biting at his neck.)
Blue's pov: HAh~ f-fUck plEAse s-STOp GAh~
Player's pov: (I stopped biting at his neck and was fucking him faster than before, I started to jerk blue.) See your ok it's not that bad.
Blue's pov: HAA~ I DON'T~ W-WANT~ TO~ BE~ WITH~ HMP~ YOU~ P-PLEASE~ STOP~ AAH~
Player's pov: (heh his moans are just beautiful I'm doing such a good job with him, I'm sure he'll enjoy it eventually it's just gonna take some time. Starting to get faster and harder with my trust's in to him I grabbed his face forcing him to kiss me, I was enjoying how weak he was underneath it's so pitiful to see him like this.)
Blue's pov: AAAHH~ P-PLEASE~ I~ CAN'T~ IM~ MPH~ GOING~ T-TO~ GAH~ F-FUCK
Player's pov: (blue cumed on me so I pulled out of him, I brought his face to my dick.) Now I don't need you to get hard again so I want to to suck it, and maybe I'll leave you alone ok my sweet blue~ (i watch as he started to suck my dick, I moved my hands to his head to make sure he won't try to stop and run off.) See now that's a good blue~ (I started to trust in to his mouth, it felt really good i don't want to leave him but i do need to get home.) Hng~ fuck~ blue~ your~ good~ at~ this~ haa~ (I could fill getting close, I started to trust faster in his mouth.) Gah~ fuck~ blue~ I'm~ gonna~ cum~(I cumed in to blue's mouth i pulled out after a moment, i Walked over to the door me and the only other person started to crawl through the vent. Blue started to chase us I made it out the other person was still in the vents, i thought blue would enjoy a gift so i shut the vent on the person. I started to walk home. Maybe I'll see him again sometime.)

Hi everyone I hope you like it but this is really important, I'm going to stop righting on here for a bit but I'm not quitting, I love right for you guys but my brain is really tired from all of it, you can still leave requests and when i come back i can right them for y'all but I really need a break I hope you understand, I promise im not quitting anyways bye for now ill see yall later.
But I found this really funny FNAF song it's called Freddy your supposed to be on lockdown.