player x blue part 3

Ok this might be a bit different from my usual stories on here i hope you like it, now on to the story

Requested by AlternateAlec

Rape

Player's pov: (it's been a few months since I seen blue, he ignites me in a different way than any person has before. I need to "play" with him again, I'm going to sneak in tonight. I opened the vent I escaped from last time putting a tree branch in between it so I could get out again, I crawled through the vent and made it back to the last place i saw him. I'll see him again soon, I walked through the hall seeing some of the other rainbow friends, I stayed hidden making it past them all. I finally saw him I saw blue, but there was something else I hadn't seen before another rainbow friend. He seemed to the color red, I decided to watch them before I went up to my sweet blue.)
Red's pov: blue I'll be back to check up on you in a bit, I still have work to do. If you need anything just ask us ok.
Blue's pov: ok red I will, bye.
Red's pov: bye blue.
Blue's pov: (I watch as red left, I've been saying here for awhile. I don't want to leave because he might find me, but he can't get to me right he made it out of here. I'll just wait for red to come back.)
Player's pov: (I walked up to blue and pind him to the floor, he was in a state of shock. Blue started to cry and shack, i started to move my hand down to his dick.) Aww I missed my blue, did you miss me to~
Blue's pov: (how is he back, this can't be really happening. This is all just a nightmare, a really taribal nightmare.) No no no no, you're not really here. It's just a bad dream, just leave me alone.
Player's pov: now stop freaking out you'll be ok I promise, were just going to play for awhile. (As my head reached his dick I started to kiss him, I started to jerk him off not letting him go. I looked into his pitiful eyes, all that was in his eye was feer for what I would do to him. I separated from the kiss starting to bite at his neck leaving marks on it, i want to sacr him for life so he'll remember me for ever. Hell never be able to go back to his normal life, he'll always have that fere of being raped. He'll never be able to have a sexual relationship, He'll freking out over it. It'll make him mine forever.)
Blue's pov: please let me go, I'm sorry for what ever I did to you. Just stop please I can't do this again, no no no no no no no I'm so sorry. Please can anyone hear me, green, orange, purple, red. Please not again, I'll do anything just please not again.
Player's pov: (his eyes was pouring tears, all the feer he had for me just make me want to fuck him so bad. I'm going to make him cum once then I'll fuck him so hard, and if I'm make him come It will make him weak and tired. Making it easier to rap him. I stopped biting at his neck, bringing my head down to his dick I started to suck on it.)
Blue's pov: hha~ please~ stop~ ngh~ I'm~ sorry~ just~ ahh~ tell~ me~ what~ I~ gah~ did~ wrong~ I'll~ fuck~ fix it~ hmp~ (please someone help me, anyone please stop him.)
Player's pov: (i pulled my mouth from his dick, I licked up his body to his neck. I stopped there moveing up to his ear, I whisper in it.) No one is coming for you blue, you'll not be saved for me~ (I kissed him exploring every inch of his mouth, I started to grind my dick against his. I separated from him as I towerd over his body, I just love how weak his is against me.) Heh blue your such a pitiful monster, if I wasn't the one doing this to you I'd feel bad for you. No one really cares about you, why do you think that no one is here for you yet. Thay hate you I'm sure of it, but I love you. I'm only doing this for you, I want to have someone.
Blue's pov: NO Thay care about me, your just lieing to me. (Please someone help me, I just want this to stop.)
Player's pov: you don't realize it yet, your going to want me to fuck eventually blue~ (I started to jerk him off again, he'll cum soon im sure of it. I didn't give him a break from it he eventually cumed on my hand, I licked it off of my. I looked back to blue.) Your going to be fucked so hard you'll wish you was dead.
Red's pov: (I was heading back to check up blue, I herd someone without blue. I looked in and I saw the person he told me about, if I just ran in I'll scare him off. I walked in slowly sure to stay quiet, I got close enough to them. I grabbed the person and punched the in the back of their head, it gand there attention.)
Player's pov: what the fuck.
Red's pov: leave blue alone. (I moved my arm in front of blue to act as a shield.)
Player's pov: and what are you going to do if I don't freak.
Red's pov: I'm not going to let you get to him.
Player's pov: (I swing my first at him, he duck down and grabbed my arm pulling it behind my back. I tried to pull away but he had both of my arms, he held tite on to them pulling me back. I flung my head back hitting him making him let go of me, I got up and ran for it.)
Red's pov: (i saw him run off I chased after him catching up to him, he was cornerd I grabbed him by the neck.) I'm not going to let to heart him again. (I started to beat the living shit out of him, after awhile I thought i killed him so i was back to check up on blue.)
Player's pov: (I got up after he left going back to the vent after, when i made it to the outside i pulled the branch away from it leting the vent shut. I went back home for now.)
Red's pov: hay blue, would you like to stay in my office with me for awhile.
Blue's pov: yes please, I don't want to see him again please not again.
Red's pov: I'll do all I can ok, let's go now.
Blue's pov: (I walk with red, when we made it to his office I layed down. Red told me to get some sleep, I felt safer around my friends.)

Hey everyone I hope you like this one and yes I know this was a little bit different. Bye for now I love y'all :)