player x blue

Requested by kockern

Before anyone reads this I just want to say I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I just do what I was requested is all. I never meant to hurt anyone if I did that was never my intentions, anyway you can read on of you'd like to.

Rape

Player's pov: (I'm starting to get tired of these monsters trying to kill me, hmm that could work and the light's are out. Ok I'm doing it. As i walked through the hall's looking for one of those colorful creatures, I heard loud footsteps that sounded like the blue ones. I quickly hid in the box I was provided with so he didn't see me. He looked around the room for a moment then sat down on the ground, he looked up at the selling. I slowly creep up to the blue monster, takeing the box off it didn't seem to notices me yet. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his, he pushed me away from him.)
Blue's pov: what are you doing!?
Player's pov: y-you can talk!
Blue's pov: that's besides the point.
Player's pov: it's none of your business.
Blue's pov: it's none of my business when you just kissed me for what reason.
Player's pov: you like it though right.
Blue's pov: no I didn't like it I'm supposed to kill you, your my pray not date.
Player's pov: so you're hungry, I could help you with that.
Blue's pov: and how would you do that?
Player's pov: you'll see~ (I walked over to blue and kissed him again not letting go this time, I started to pull down my pants and boxers as we separated.)
Blue's pov: why do you keep doing that to me, I'm going to kill you.
Player's pov: now now I just helping you, I thought you were hungry.
Blue's pov: I don't need your help.
Player's pov: (i grabbed blue head and shoved it down on to my cock.) Blue let me help you I know you want it~ (I started to trust it to his mouth gaining speed the more as I continue.) Ngh~ blue your mouth fills so good. (I trust faster and faster.) Blue I know you must love it because I do, I love the way it feels. (Finally I pulled out for his mouth.)
Blue's pov: *gasping* what. The fuck. Was that for, I don't know what makes you think that I like you.
Player's pov: (he stood up and pushed me against the wall.) Oh so you do like me, I knew you did.
Blue's pov: w-what I'm not doing thi-.
Player's pov: (I grabbed his dick fermly stunning blue for enough time so I could slip out of his grasp. I got behind blue and pushed him against the wall, shoving my dick it to him.)
Blue's pov: ah~ stop it.
Player's pov: not yet we're just getting started. (I started kissing and biteing his neck leaving marks on him, I started to trust in to blue faster.) Hha~
Blue's pov: PLeAse~ stOp I ProMIsE Ahh~ I NGH~ won't KiLl YOU. Ngh~ ahh~ PleAse I'll LeT YoU lEAve~ NHAH~
Player's pov: now why would I do that, the pitiful look in your eye I just love it. (I started jerking blue off hoping for some sort of reaction from him.)
Blue's pov: mmhng~ please no more~ Ahh~ FuCK~ ngh~
Player's pov: (I was starting to get to my climax, I started to fuck him harder and faster than before.)
Blue's pov: AHH~ NGH~ S-sTOp~ MHP~
Player's pov: (I came in to blue as he came it to my hand, we stayed like that for awhile. Then I pulled out of him, leting him drop to the floor.) Blue that was really fun we should do it again sometime soon, but bye for now don't forget me. (I walked away leaving him to his self)
Blue's pov: (I'm too tired to get up, who was he. why did he do that to me. I have too many questions going through my head, I started to fade into sleep.)

Hi sorry for taking so long, I hope you like it bye for now :)
655 words