"Congratulations, YN!" Jin cheers, clapping his hands, "Although-"

"You already knew!" I point an accusing finger at him.

"I did," Jin laughs, putting his hands up in defense, "But it was by accident!"

"Am I the only one who didn't know?" Yoongi pouts.

"No," I shake my head, "Sora and Jin were the only ones who knew. We still have to tell the guys."

"I know Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are coming back from a trip tonight," Jin pipes up, "We can have breakfast tomorrow and we can break the news."

"Is that ok with you, mama?" Sora turns to me.

I nod my head and agree, "Yes, I want the rest of the guys to know."

"Ok, perfect!" Sora smiles, "We can meet at the bakery tomorrow around lunch? The guys may be tired."

"Sounds good," Yoongi pipes up, "I want YN to get some rest tonight and tomorrow morning. I think I caused her enough stress."

"I'm glad you're self-aware," Sora rolls her eyes, earning her a dirty look from her husband.

"Cut him some slack!"

"Sleep on the couch then!" Sora fires back at Jin, her arms crossed at her chest.

"Ok, I take it back," Jin backs down, putting his hands up, "She's right, Yoongi, you should be self-aware."

Yoongi laughs and gets up from the couch, "We should get going. My girls look very tired. We'll resume all of this tomorrow."

I look down to my side and see Chunhei dozing off. I internally awe and brush the hair that was falling into her face. Yoongi bends down to her height and hoists her up, moving her a bit to get her comfortable.

"She's getting so big now," Yoongi frowns, "I remember when she was just a small, tiny, baby."

"Don't get too worried," I joke, gesturing towards my stomach, "We'll soon have another one to hold."

"You're right," Yoongi pulls me into his side, kissing my temple, "I can't wait."

After gathering all of our things and getting settled in the car, we were finally back on the road and on our way home.

Chunhei had fallen asleep as soon as we got her settled in the back seat and I was also having trouble keeping my eyes open. The stereo was playing softly as we cruised down the almost, empty road. Yoongi had his left hand on the wheel while his right had found its place on my stomach, stroking it with his thumb.

"I think I'd like another girl," He breaks the silence as we pull up to a red light.

"Hmm?" I blink my eyes a few times before turning to face Yoongi, who had his eyes fixed on the road ahead of us.

"The baby," He explains, "I think I'd like it to be a girl."

I giggle and place my hand on top of the one on my stomach, intertwining our fingers in my lap, "Not a boy?"

"Hmm," Yoongi thinks, the light turning green, "I think I'd like a boy too. I honestly don't really mind. I just know that I'm excited. For you. For us."

"I am too," I nod my head, "I never really imagined this for myself, y'know. Being in a relationship. Having kids."

"But look at us now," Yoongi flashes me a gummy smile, "We're doing it all."

"How many kids do you want?" I ask, "I realize that we've never really discussed these things."

"How many do you want?" Yoongi counters, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I asked first."

"And you'll be the one going through the pregnancies, so..." Yoongi answers, "How many are you willing to go through?"

I pause, feeling tears beginning to brim my eyes at Yoongi's consideration, "Two."

"Two pregnancies?" Yoongi confirms.

I nod.

"Perfect for me." He smiles as we pull into our apartment building.

" He smiles as we pull into our apartment building

not proofread

a/n: I finally have power!! I got my power restored on Wednesday and I'm so relieved. There are some repairs that need to be done, but my power and wifi are restored and I'm now able to write and update comfortably! 

the plot is moving quickly, but I'm so excited to release the next few chapters. I've got some plans for what I want to happen next so I'm gonna take some time to organize those plans before putting them into chapters. for the next few chapters, they'll most likely be fillers, but I promise they won't be boring! I just wanna make sure that I establish the timeline correctly before moving onto the next major plot development. 

as always, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and leave your predictions in the comments!