LESBIAN MILF SEDUCTRESS: NURSE

My name is Bree. I am a Lesbian MILF Seductress. You may have already read a few of my seduction tales. Girls have always been eager to crawl between my legs and take a taste of my sweet nectar. In high school, I learned of this gift and had fellow classmates, friends, teachers, a black neighbor and my best friend's Mother submit as my personal pussy pleasers. In college so far, I've had sorority girls, my dorm Mother, my English professor and others beg for the privilege of being between my legs. One day I was in the hospital having some tests done when an opportunity presented itself to me... as it often does. This seduction occurred a year after the seduction of my first MILF Nadine, but after a few more MILF seductions.

I hadn't seen the naughty nurse for a couple years when I bumped into her while shopping last week. She was with her two daughters, and as soon as she saw me her face went flushed. I sauntered over to her and greeted, "Hi, Miranda."

"Hi, Bree," she replied, nervously.

I continued, "Long time, no see."

We chatted briefly as her two college-aged girls watched, wondering how I knew her. I hugged her, sliding my card in her jacket pocket, and whispered, "Call me tonight, understood?"

She nodded in reluctant agreement and we went our separate ways. After reconnecting with her face buried in my pussy, and a surprising plot twist even I wasn't expecting, I ordered her to write down how she became my MILF slut in the first place.

Without further ado, her story...

I can truthfully say that other than a couple of truth or dare kisses in high school, and one really drunk evening at a sorority party in college, I'd never done anything sexual with a woman. Each of those times it was just kissing, which was nice and pleasant and semi-erotic, but it didn't make me question my sexuality... I liked men!

I married a wonderful man, raised two great kids and had a job as a nurse that I usually loved. I mean, let's be honest... there are days when I wonder why I chose to be a nurse, but I imagine all jobs are like that.

My kids are in college now, and my husband works in oil and is often gone a lot... so I often pick up extra shifts to keep busy... empty nest syndrome hit me like a bitch... I'm forty-six and alone many nights. I like to think it was loneliness that led to the predicament I'm currently in. I should also note that although I still loved my husband, our sex life had fizzled over the years, and I craved that feeling of raw sexual hunger I used to have. Maybe it was menopause, maybe it was just a rekindling of my sex drive, but either way, during the past six months I'd attempted to initiate, often unsuccessfully, more sex with my husband. I'd also purchased a couple of new toys and had even attempted a little solo butt play to fulfill my blooming sex drive.

This background hopefully will explain my state of mind and ultimately my utter weakness, which led to my submitting to a nineteen-year-old in the hospital where I work.

It was a day like every other work day: long, busy and chaotic. Thankfully, I only had an hour left in my shift. In room 734 was a young bitchy girl, Bree, who was having a variety of tests done in an attempt to figure out why she'd recently been having constant dizzy spells.

She was a very pretty girl, but rather demanding. That said, it was nothing really out of the ordinary... at first. She'd had a couple visitors including her mom, and by curfew there was only one friend remaining with her.

It was when I went to send the friend home for the hospital's quiet time that things began to unravel. I was just about to walk in and ask her friend to leave when I heard moans... moans that were clearly sexual in nature. I paused and listened.

I listened to the moans for a brief time as I tried to decide how to deal with this odd situation. I had on a couple of occasions caught a guy and girl having sex in a room, but never two girls. I was both completely shocked and surprisingly aroused by the thought of seeing two girls in the throes of passion.