SEDUCED BY THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR CH. 04

I made the decision to try and keep some distance between Brianna and myself over the next few days. John's demeanour was really bad tempered and sour. He was grumpy and snapped at Debbie or me for no reason. I knew it was because of Brianna, so I tried to keep some distance between us.

That of course was impossible she lived next door for heaven's sake. She waited until the third day and I was alone, as soon as I heard the knock on the door I knew it was her. As I swung open the door her hand reached out and pulled me forcibly into a kiss, right there on the front door step. I panicked, anybody could be watching, but the moment her tongue slithered seductively past my teeth I was lost. She pushed me back inside forcing open the door and kicking it closed behind us, my arms submissively behind her head as I clung on like a crying baby.

Her hands went straight for my heaving boobs mauling , crushing, caressing fondling, squeezing I managed to break the kiss to get a breath, "Brianna please, we can't do this. John knows."

She leaned all her weight on me her hands cupped and squeezed my boobs, "He does...well that's a good thing."

"No!" I cried he is upset, he's angry, please Brianna, don't do this."

She giggled cynically, "Charlotte, he probably feels a little lost, he will get over it you are being paranoid, I'm sure he doesn't know, so don't worry your pretty little head about it. He will come around."

"No I don't think so, Brianna I don't want to get divorced I love him and there's Debbie to think of."

Her lips sild over my neck, down lower onto my boobs pushing aside my dress and bra. Her lips closing over my budding nipples suckling and nuzzling. Her saliva sticky and wet. All I could do was purr my fingers toying in her shiny hair, "Brianna." I breathed... "Please."

"Shush sweetie, relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

As her lips sucked hard and her teeth nipped at my nipple her hand slid between my legs and she grabbed a handful of my kitty her fingers pushing my cotton knickers up into my already moist lips. She kneaded and clenched, rubbed her palm hard up against my clit moving in tighter circles, squeezing, pushing, mauling her fingers tight together pushing up into me.

She pushed aside the knickers and her fingers drove up into me with such ferocity I thought I was going to faint, "Oh god." I sighed onto her neck as I stood on tippy toe and her fingers in a tight v plunged in and out up into my gooey slit, up into my very soul. Fucking me, driving me mad with desire.

I felt her mouth sucking and biting my flesh sucking hard pulling my nipples. I tightened my grip around her neck crying, sobbing her name over and over, "Brianna....oh fuck...Brianna, Ohhhh god what are you doing to me."

It was too late I had fallen over the edge of the cliff my body in freefall as my orgasm exploded inside me my whole body trembling and shaking. I could feel my juices running down my legs, my torn knickers wet and sticky.

I'm not sure if I blacked out or if it was just a moment, but when I opened my eyes she was kissing my face, licking away my tears, kissing me tenderly as I clung on. I realised my nails must be hurting her, I could see the indents where I had clawed her, the swollen spongy flesh red beneath my talon like fingers.

As I let go and slipped down onto solid ground I managed to get a breath but she would have none of it, she pushed me up the hallway into our bedroom and she ripped my dress and bra away, snatched at my knickers until they gave way under her brutal attack.

She pushed me backwards and I collapsed on the bed staring up at her beautiful body.

She took no time to lift of her kaftan and I realised she wasn't wearing underwear, she was naked, her boobs rising and falling as she panted breathlessly.