STRAIGHT BRIDE SEDUCED Pt.2

As she closed her eyes, she fucked herself with the amazingly strong toy, vibrations deep inside her, further vibrations outside of her, as she imagined Lara not leaving, but lingering.

Jennifer came in a minute, way quicker than usual, and then passed out on the couch, ashamed that she had literally thrown herself at her fiancé's sister... and worse yet, had been rejected.

.....

Over the next week family arrived and the bachelorette party was so tame that it was totally lame, since it had been organized by her sister, who had to run everything by her mother.

Lara whispered to Jennifer that if she was planning it they would spend the evening at Le Chateau Club, which Jennifer knew was a lesbian club.

Jennifer said, "Oh my God, thank God you are not planning it."

Lara, back in flirt mode, teased, "Oh, you would be screaming 'Oh my God."

"You're so bad," Jennifer giggled, liking that Lara was flirting with her again.

Lara added, "And I'd give you a very special gift."

"The double-ended dildo?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, but not until I ate that pussy of yours until you begged me to stop," Lara said, wanting to really get Jennifer revved up but not satisfied... her plan being to seduce her and release all that building frustration on her wedding day. She didn't know why she had chosen then, other than symbolically it was the ultimate seduction and Jennifer would be completely sober... which she already wasn't now.

Jennifer now flirting back as best she could asked, "What if I didn't beg you to stop?"

"Then I'd just snack all day on your boxed lunch," Lara whispered, as she gave Jennifer's ass a squeeze just before Jennifer's mother walked in.

"You look flustered, Jenny," her mother observed.

"Oh, just a little tipsy," Jennifer covered.

All night Jennifer tried to get alone with Lara, but it never happened and she regretted losing her last chance to explore her sexuality before she got married,

As she lay in bed that night she was torn: both frustrated that she'd never taken the opportunity when it was offered but also thankful she had resisted the temptation. Although Lara confused her, the bottom line was that she was straight and about to be married... she sure didn't need to complicate things by having a lesbian affair with her fiancé's sister.

Although as she rubbed herself to sleep, it was again Lara's face that popped into her head... not her fiancé's.

.....

THE WEDDING DAY

Jennifer was a nervous wreck.

Sure, part of it was the typical pre-wedding jitters. In a few hours she would no longer be single, she would only have sex with one man for the rest of her life, etc....

But, what had been consuming her thoughts of late was much more devious... fantasies of a lesbian romp with her fiancé's sister. She couldn't explain it, but what had started out as playful flirtation had become an obsession... which had taken hold not while Lara was aggressively flirting with her, but when she'd stopped.