"Hey, it looks like I'm old and confused. This really shouldn't be asked." Mrs. Pan knew that her question just now was a bit abrupt, so she hurriedly smiled.

    Pan Sixie originally wanted to match him and Pan Si, so she called Mrs. Pan to test it out, but who would have thought that this kid was like a loach, they just started talking on this side, and they were blocked back.

    Forget it, since he didn't have a chance, he couldn't force it, aside from the mysterious things Pan Si said, he really liked Zhou Yi, and he was also willing to recruit Zhou Yi as his grandson-in-law.

    But people don't want to do anything about it. Although Pan Sixie doesn't know much about Zhou Yi, he still knows his general temperament. Don't look at his smiling face all day long, he looks very amiable, but there is something in this kid's belly. Nine twists and eighteen bends, things he didn't want to do, besides, would only annoy him. Instead of this, it is better to maintain the current relationship.

    After taking a break from trying to match Zhou Yi and Pan Sixie, Pan Sixie asked Zhou Yi about his daily life, chatted about some topics in the imperial examination, and let him go back.

    After Zhou Yi left, Mrs. Pan asked Pan Sixie: "Zhou Yi is indeed promising this time, but there are good men in Beijing, so let's choose for Si'er slowly!" Pan Sixie shook his head and said nothing

    .

    As soon as Zhou Yi left, Pan Sixie came to look for Pan Sixie. Pan Sixie looked at her expectant eyes and shook her head: "Si'er, you have no fate with Zhou Yi. He said that he already has someone he loves. Forget it." Actually, Pan Sixie didn't believe that Zhou Yi really had any girl he liked in the capital, how long has he been in the capital?

    I'm afraid this is just an excuse that the kid didn't like Pan Si.

    "No, no, how could he have someone he loves?" Pan Si couldn't believe it, since she was reborn, she had been thinking of ways to get close to Zhou Yi, but why couldn't she be with Zhou Yi? Could this be her fate? She is destined to miss him?

    No, no, God has already asked her to do it all over again, what else is impossible? Even if it is fate, she will not admit it easily this time.

    Zhou Yi walked out of Pan's house, Qingzhu was already waiting outside Pan's house.

    He was holding the cloak in his hand, and when he saw Zhou Yi coming out, he hurriedly stepped forward and put the cloak on Zhou Yi: "Master, the list will be published tomorrow, why don't you go back early to rest." Zhou Yi laughed and

    played I touched Qingzhu's forehead: "I don't need to do anything to release the list, what should I rest for?" The list

    will be released in April, when the apricot blossoms are in full bloom, so it is also called the apricot list.

    When Zhou Yi and Qingzhu returned to the inn, they saw Zhao Yuwen walking around restlessly in the lobby.

    "Brother-in-law, what's the matter with you?" Zhou Yi stepped forward and asked.

    "For some reason, I always feel uneasy in my heart. Zhou Yi, do you think I will fail the exam again?" Zhao Yuwen grabbed Zhou Yi's hand and asked.

    Zhou Yi patted Zhao Yuwen on the back, knowing that he was too worried, so he comforted him: "Don't worry, didn't you go to Yuquan Temple to ask for a lottery? The master said you must pass this time, so why worry about it?" .”

    "Yes, yes, I was too worried." Zhao Yuwen hissed lightly, and seeing Zhou Yi's calm expression asked, "Zhou Yi, aren't you worried?"     Zhou Yi shrugged slightly; "Now No matter how worried you are, there is no way to change the result, as long as you show what you have learned in the examination room, even if you fail, there is nothing to regret."     Zhao Yuwen listened and looked at Zhou Yi enviously: "I wish I could have you too Such a good attitude."     Zhou Yi laughed loudly: "Don't worry, brother-in-law, you can definitely live."     Actually, there are many people in the inn who are more exaggerated than Zhao Yuwen at this time, and some people are eating, just I couldn't help being distracted, and even fed things into my nose.     Others were clearly walking opposite each other, but their eyes had no focus, so they bumped into each other face to face.     In order to avoid accidental injury, Zhou Yi hurried back to his room.     Now it is April, the weather has gradually warmed up, the earthworms in the house have been removed, and Zhou Yi has also taken off his bloated coat and cotton jacket.     When I opened the window, I found that a clump of peonies in the yard had quietly bloomed, clusters crowded together, the flower center was pink, the edges of the petals were a little white, and the crisp and tender new leaves on the branches were as green as jasper.     Zhou Yi suddenly became interested in painting, spread out the paper and ink, and grinded it by the window, and mentioned the words "written in the spring of the 22nd year of Chongzheng, recorded in Laifu Inn, mentioned by Zhou Yi", when he left the inn, this painting The painting was left behind like this, Zhou Yi didn't know at this time how valuable such a little thing he drew at random, as the only painting handed down in his life, was in later generations. Of course, this is something for later, so I won’t mention it here for the time being.     On the tenth day of April, the day when the list will be released.     Zhou Yi usually exercises in the morning, so he wakes up relatively early, but when he arrived at the lobby today, he found that it was already full of people.     Zhou Yi snorted.