a/n rant for a moment.

I know you all are probably wondering why I'm not updating regularly like I promised back in my previous author notes?

Let me tell you this, I'm stacked with a bunch of homework and a lot of practices to get something done for one of my subjects.

Since it's the ending of the school year, the teachers and even us students are stacked with a lot of work. And when I mean a lot of work, I mean it.

Double or maybe triple tests a day and plus a whole week and a single day to take a break on? Hold on, I need caffeine for a moment.

And once again, I am picked to be a campaign manager for some campaign stuff for the school just because I speak both Filipino and English fluently.

By being a campaign manager, you're the one that is supposed to speak and represent the campaign you are in on and I hate it a lot.

I have to practice my vocabulary while reviewing and reading notes also I need to dance in front of the school on the stage? Oh hell no! I'm out.

I'm not saying this for clout or anything to get attention or pity from my readers or anything, I kept this bottled for so long.

Honestly, I might put this book under slow updates for a while until the school year ends but until then I still have to study.

If you're wondering why I'm gonna have to study, it's because of the many tests that have been popping in and out.

Anyways~

See ya.