[18] Recruit (3)

AJHSSHHSSHSHS

I CAN'T-

THIS CHILD (pic up) IS TOO ADORABLE FOR THE WORLD

I need a Luke in my life.

Character: Luke from Obey Me! Shall we Date? (Otome Game)

NIGHT's POV:

     One hundred sixty-nine.. one hundred seventy... Mentally counting the seconds in my brain after having to wait for Dust and Killer to finish getting ready for another day of causing - no. Recruiting HorrorTale. It's not exactly another day, Ink wouldn't let me through the HorrorTale in fear I would recruit Horror eventually. I guess he's not like the emotionless and dumb skeleton I read in fanfictions, he's sharp as a kitchen knife.

I guess I shouldn't judge books by their covers too early, huh? I'm sounding more of a judgemental person rather than something more... Fitting. The sun already rose from the horizon just a few hours ago, eventually.. it's probably at least early in the morning today since we're gonna need to be unexpected if we wanna catch Ink off guard.

As much as I'm not a morning person, I have to deal with it and get over it instead of whining like a baby since I don't like waking up early. I mean, Killer and Dust hates waking up early too so that makes us three.

Footsteps that are coming my way were audible enough to make me get out of my trance, keeping myself composed and relaxed like usual.

"..boss." Killer spoke up firstly, noticing my behavior change as well. He seems oddly curious about what happened to me now.

I retrieved his answer with silence, obviously I'm currently nervous in front of him right now despite this whole sadistic and kingly facade I put up right now.

"Are both of you ready?" I asked the two skeletons that were in front of me, Dust muttering something about how much he hates waking up early but has to do it for the sake of the multiverse.

"Ready as ever, boss." Killer responded with his usual tone, nothing out of the ordinary or anything out of place in himself.

I eyed Dust curiously whom only seems to be in his usual grumpy state whenever he wakes up early in the morning, but it's nothing to worry or overthink about.

Dust always mutters and keeps his frustrations along with his problems in waking up early but, he doesn't complain it to me that much. The poor skeleton needs a rest after all, I'm gonna have to plan a little rest day after this... (A/n: spoilers for the next chapter, y'all need it after long weeks of me not updating.)

"..alright then, hop on." I gestured for them to walk in the portal door, specifically made by the destroyer himself. He wants to help us, probably bored out of his mind after Ink had ambushed him in his anti void and eventually, crashing his precious television.

Meaning, if Error's television is shattered and broken by Ink himself... He can't watch Undernovela. Well then, if he can't watch his favorite television show... He will help me and my team in the end, bored out of his mind.

...flashback.

Error happily slumps down on his beanbag, getting comfortable quickly while holding a batch of chocolates in both of his hands. He was so excited to see another episode of his favorite television show: Undernovela.

"NoOoOoOoOoO! aSgOrO!" The black skeleton cried out loud, probably on the verge of tears right now as he kept on watching and watching.