[5] It Commences.

After a bit reading of lore in OMSWD (Obey Me! Shall we Date?) I've (never) figured that Lucifer is Diavolo's lapdog.

(And husbando.)

And to my fellow moots, pls verify this shit.

(Ps: the lapdog part is true and is confirmed, the husband is yet to be confirmed by the creator.)

NIGHT's POV:

I STARE INTO the red sky, Corrupt lecturing me on how to use the AU-Hopping ability since this is quite tricky than controlling the tendrils itself. By now, I can only summon this AU-Hopping ability to AUs that have negativity emitting in it. It seems I got the hang of it, I got up the grass and took a deep breath whilst closing my sockets. After a few moments I hear a strange eerie sound on the ground, I looked down and created a portal for myself! "That's good. What's your next pace?" "Find a base, what else?" Corrupt chuckles in amusement as I land in an forgotten AU that's in ruins, I almost stumbled upon a large hole on my way to finding an abandoned place that doesn't seem rusty or rather decayed. In my opinion I think these houses and places are fit for a castle but nope, he just had to keep hitting me with the tendrils and I had to follow his orders. "No- OVER THERE!" "There is one over there-" "I WILL CONTINUE TO HIT YOU." I kept silent as the atmosphere was somewhat tense, I followed the direction of one of the tendrils and it did lead us to a large platform. As soon as I step foot, deja vu struck.

"BOSS!"

Voice of someone's, I can't recall whom or whatever was that. I stopped in my tracks as I analyze the big platform Corrupt had pointed out.

It's big enough for a castle, especially if I proclaim the title King of Negativity itself. "If you view yourself as a 'King', start acting like it." Corrupt bitterly spoke, as he controlled tendrils throwing away the large chunks of wall and cement it was now revealed. A pattern was shown on the ground, perfectly-neat circle I should say. I gulped, unknown of what to do before closing my sockets. I remember being so overwhelmed with power and adrenaline, and magic as well. "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS?" I jolted awake from my thoughts as a tall dark skeleton hovered my body. "What the fuck?" "I'M A SHADOW PAPYRUS, YOUR CREATION YOUR HIGHNESS." I gulped in shock, Corrupt laughing at my state as I quickly cleared my throat and regained my composure. I blinked in disbelief before Corrupt explains to me that the Shadow Papyrus does everything I ask, with the exception of impossible things but will surely try if you encourage it to. It is also observant and quite the interesting papyrus out of the papyruses made in the multiverse, they have excellent memory and has specialty in doing one thing especially if they're passionate about it. Apparently, this one had answered to your call since you needed hell in building a new base. "Uh, can you possibly create a castle by yourself?" "I SUPPOSE I CAN, MY LORD." "Oh, okay.. you're assigned to that. Wait, I will uh.. call someone to help you." "BE SAFE, MY LORD." The Shadow Papyrus got to work, gathering and creating tools?! "They can be formed with the use of goop, and negativity." Corrupt explained before leading me to the private spot he had saw before seeing the large platform, eventually he drags me here. "Okay, basically you need to like,"

"Basically just form a little bit of Negativity on the palm of your hand, then imagine just creating a new one with the hammer." Apparently, Corrupt had made me gather 20 rusted hammers around the place. He says it's enough for it to finish, I just simply obeyed. After hearing a loud swirl of wind, I jolted my sockets open as I saw 20 Shadow Papyruses just kneeling down and awaiting my order. "F-follow me." I replied loudly, the twenty skeletons got up and formed a line as they followed me to the Papyrus making the platforms. "MY LORD," he kneels and gets up, staring at the skeletons behind me. "Form a line, sidewards whilst facing me." I commanded, the group then separated themselves and continued to form a line. After the trouble of forming the line, I finally named them. The first Papyrus I accidentally created is called #001 or preferably called number one since it is more easily done. Then numbering up to #020. I'm planning one hundred builders for the repair to be easily done, Corrupt says to give it a little time like two or three weeks and they'll surely finish it. "What about them resting?-" "They don't rest until ordered, plus they're overpowered by the negativity surrounding them." Oh, similar as me huh? I guess I should take a note in this notepad I found whilst talking and getting random hits by the tendrils. I did find a pencil, how weird. I wrote it and yep, it says: 'Day One of construction, I've just made 20 Shadow Papyruses to construct the buildings and I've expected for it to finish around two or three weeks as expected. It has been a month after all the events happened in DreamTale quickly. I'm beginning to loose sight of my past memories.

Perhaps writing the good events that happened will remain here?' I'll continue writing later, I should give them a device to remind me if the construction of the castle is done. I'll give Papyrus #001 it, he seems quite the enthusiastic and a sharp memory. For the others? Perhaps I'll reward them with more stuff to do since they're that workaholics. Hm, a goop in a jar? Or maybe a spike of Negativity? "Go with the goop in jar." "How does it work?" "You just place a part of your goop self in a jar, then they'll smash it. You'll feel pain eventually." Oh, thank my mind for thinking that. "We have linked thoughts and other stuff, it was my thought." He angrily added, I chuckle in nervousness as I found a jar as well. Well not that big of course, I placed a bit of goop in and sealed it tightly. "Papyrus #001." The Papyrus stopped working and immediately rushed here before bowing and greeting me. "YES, MY LORD?" "Take care of this bottle, when construction is done you shall break it." I handed the black skeleton the small jar containing goop, the skeleton nodding before placing it in his pockets. "I will be gone for awhile, thus you are in charge of this." "OF COURSE MY LORD. I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!" He enthusiastically said, posing his usual hero stance. One of his hands placed on the side of his hips and one of his hands on the side, I smirked and dismissed the servant. It should be fun but what AU should I go to?

FLUFFYTALE

OR

DANCETALE

***

Eh, finally made it through without another wing dings stuff written on the screen. Well, leave your thoughts or criticism since it will be appreciated!

Sincerely yours, Lazar.

1200 words.