[16] Meanwhile..

[ well, sorry about placing that here ]

[ referring to the inbox pic up ]

AUTHOR's POV:

THE usual batch of tall, short and average height skeletons formed a line depending on their rank as two skeletons or better known as #001 and his right-hand man. It had been the third century his Majesty or better known as Nightmare has left the castle with a word to leave #001 in charge of the castle, feeling used to the duties that he has been carrying out of the castle. Breathing in and out slowly, trying to prevent another headache from happening in his mind once again. It's great that his Majesty has left him candies.

"WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM, NOW?" 001 asked, he stood his ground as he held his head high as his Lord instructed him. Proper postures and manners, that's what his Majesty likes.

Meanwhile with his right-hand man, short but quite the observant. 012, was his tag name. From the high department and personally trained to be a butler for 001, he felt truly blessed once he started serving the tall skeleton or 001.

Many were envious of his position, always being around the highest. He enjoys his time and he devoted his life to 001 and his creator, Lord Nightmare. The atmosphere shifted into a cold one, feeling the intense tension as 001 held his head high.

He started walking and inspected the skeletons on his way, after being inspected the skeletons walked away and does their daily chore of their lives.

..that is until he stopped.

The others were shivering in fear, afraid of what 001 would do next.

"CHANGE. THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING, GET IT TO THIRD AND I'LL MOVE YOU TO THE LOWER DEPARTMENT."

The skeleton warned, his dark cyan eyes lingered at the small servant whom immediately got out of line and scurried off.

The others were in relief, why? Unlike moving them down to the lower departments, 001 only gave them warnings.

001 himself felt pity about moving them down the lower departments, it'll be best to give warnings before moving them down, he thought.

After finishing the usual thing to do in the morning, he grabbed the clipboard from his right-hand man and started scribbling on it.

"THREE GOT THEIR FIRST WARNINGS, FIVE GOT MOVED DOWN TO THE LOWER DEPARTMENTS.. AND IT SEEMS THE NUMBER HAS REDUCED RATHER THAN LAST TIME."

001 responded happily, feeling at ease. He then walked out of the room as his servant followed behind his trail, looking around to see anyone slacking off their duties.

You see, they are indeed loyal and hardworking. But, laziness can affect them and thus would slack off. They have a mind and heart of their own, they know what's wrong and right.

Instead of being a robotic emotionless papyruses, they can feel things as well. Happiness, anger, disgust, and you name it all!

After walking of what seemed like hours but in reality is only a few minutes, they reached the kitchen. 001 motioned for 012 to come forward and inspect the food, yes there is lunch here and everyone gets fed.

Since it's a dark and a cold day, soup is what 001 requested with rice. If you may ask why does 001 know this? He peeked into some AUs for cookbooks.

012 almost drooled over the scent of the soup but managed to control himself. Mushrooms, meat, and a few veggies like carrots, celery and onion. He hummed in happiness as he listed a check on the attendance in the kitchen.

After what seemed like a while, he got back to 001 whom participated in taste testing the soup.

"GREAT JOB, I'LL MAKE SURE TO APPROVE OF YOUR REQUEST."

001 responded, the female skeleton smiles warmly and offered some more as 001 declined politely. 001 noticed 012 and immediately went over to the small skeleton.

"THE KITCHEN IS DONE, SIR."

"THAT'S GOOD. COME NOW, TO THE GARDEN."

001 left the kitchen along with the small skeleton 012. They both looked around for idiots who were slacking off duties as they chatted about it.

Just when they entered the garden, a large tree was placed upon the middle. The tree, an oak tree.

The oak tree served as a light for them, Lord Nightmare also blessed this tree with his essence. That is why this is the most adored tree in the garden.

It can also last a hundred of years, as Lord Nightmare had predicted. It's trunk has been growing and the beautiful leaves started blooming it's true colors.

As they both walked into the garden, they ran into the leader of the department in agriculture and gardening.

"SIRE, THE TREE IS HEALTHY AND THE CROPS ARE GROWING WELL."

I guess that ends our checkups on the tree. 001 smiles and retreated back, with 012 still scribbling and intently looking around his surroundings from time to time.

Walking through the halls as they made their way to the last floor or the seventh floor. It's so high!

They finally got up to the last floor, breathing heavily as they reached for the bell. A clock placed on top of the bell, seeing that it is almost lunch.

001 and 012 approached the giant rope attached to the bell as they rang the bell for three times, indicating that it is almost lunch time.

The two let go of the rope as they hear loud footsteps going in, both of them walking down the stairs.

I told you I'm broke!

The girl yelled loudly for the skeleton to hear, whom is currently holding her in a headlock while in a heated position.

Broke my ass, I know you have money to repay me!

His hands held the girl on a chokehold, the main author or Lazar clapped her hands.

When are y'all gonna fuck?

WHAT?!

WHAT?!

***

I mean, they looked like couples who were gonna make out so uh..

Yeah anyways, the outro.

Sincerely yours, Lazar.

1002 words.