[8] Who are You?

NIGHT's POV:

IT'S BEEN quite a week, the same cycle goes on. Corrupt hasn't been going out to spread negativity like what happened just a week ago, he says about the copies giving away negativity and so it balances the positivity and negativity. I panted, feeling so drained after releasing my energy and overworking myself. I almost tripped myself, the castle is almost done in renovation. I suppose it's gonna be time I leave after the completion of the Castle and.. leave the duties to #001, he'll be responsible for creating new minions and training him as I train him right now. "MY LORD, MAY I ASK SOMETHING?" "Of course, what is it #001?" "WHAT ARE YOU LEAVING FOR?" "To recruit and y'know.. help the balance?" "I SEE.. WHEN SHALL WE SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN MY LORD?" "In another.. centuries or so." The tall skeleton was taken aback as negativity leaked from him, sadness and understanding. "IS THIS WHY YOU'RE TRAINING ME, MY LORD?" "Of course, for you to pass on the legacy so the others can learn as well." He nodded in understanding, the heavy atmosphere was lifted just now as the skeleton grinned happily. "IN THAT CASE MY LORD, YOU WILL BE TEACHING ME A LOT OF THINGS?" "Why yes, including to create beings." His pupils lit up in delight as positivity is now leaking out of him, Corrupt hummed in annoyance but remains silent. The skeleton then grabbed his towel and rubbed it on his forehead, erasing the beads of sweats falling off. I sigh in exhaustion as I grabbed my towel as well and rubbed it on my forehead as I felt small drops of sweat falling off me. The skeleton then placed the towel away and stood heroically with his usual stance, placing his hands on his hips.

"You're very energetic today, 001." "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TEACHING ME SOMETHING YOU ONLY KNOW, MY LORD." He replied enthusiastically, filling the room with energy and happiness. I chuckle in amusement, my pupils never leaving the peculiar papyrus. Perhaps it is a blessing that I firstly created this guy, he really is full of hope and determination. "Alright, let us start. Grab an item over that table." I commanded, the papyrus walked over the table and grabbed the sword. He displays it nearly on his hands, I hum in agreement as I gestured to place it on the floor. He did as told and asked me the next step as told him to extend his hand, the palm facing the floor. He did as told and I told him to close his eyes, feel the negativity surrounding his palm and focus your magic on the sword. After a few moments, the howl of wind and a white light slowly forms a medium sized skeleton wielding a sword. He knelt on the floor, as I patted the shadow papyrus on the shoulder as he opened his eyes quickly. "IT'S A PLEASURE YOU CREATED ME, MY LORD." the newly-made skeleton greets, the papyrus was weirded-out and stares at me. "It is your creation, 001." "I'M NO LORD.. HE IS." He gestured to me as he immediately turned to look at me, bowing his head down. "YOU'RE MY LORD, AND HE IS MY CREATOR?" "I.. suppose yes." I responded with nervousness laced within my voice and 001 was dismissed along with the new skeleton. I hope he is ready for this, after all he has to get used to all this before I leave this AU to recruit them and to train myself as well, it feels sad parting.

I sigh in exhaustion, plopping down the couch trying to prevent a wave of thoughts washing over me. I groaned in annoyance as I felt a pang of headache, anger rising in me. I clutch my head, trying to control my anger as I felt someone else in the room. A dark shadow covers the light, unable to see the brightness of the chandelier. I got up almost tumbling and turned to look around, trying to look for the visitor I had today in this hour. "Your negativity is quite fun to feed on, you're a hopeless case for someone whom lives with an embodiment of Negativity."

(im still practicing with the hair

(im still practicing with the hair.. tryna be better 💀)

I was frozen in place, my instincts unable to tell me what to do. They just chuckled as their multicolored fingertips moved to the mouth as a white-colored tongue came out and licked it, I gulp in uneasiness. "Are you aware of what I am or.." it licks the colored fingertips slowly one by one as I feel something taken away from me. I didn't felt scared anymore, I just felt.. odd. Unable to control my body, it continued to lick everything. Just enjoying themselves whilst smirking and laughing.

SILENCE

ETERNAL SILENCE

"Keep going, you're almost there."
- the author.

"NIGHT?!"

I was concious now, my body out of that trance. Feeling intensely drained and so far away from reality, I wonder if it's a lovely place to be. I was shaking in fear, my fists curling in a slow mannerism. Why did that somehow look like someone I know, perhaps it's related someways to me? "What was that.." I mutter whilst trembling, coldness enveloping me in this state. I sigh shakily, catching my balance as I go out of the room closing the door on the way out.

My sockets were big since I was frightened but I manage to regain my composure as a few servants came to my way and greeted me, 001 is nowhere to be found. I bumped on a short skeleton, he seems to also be a shadow papyrus. "OH MY, I'M SORRY MY LORD!" "It's alright.. oh, 002? How's the renovations?" "It is done, I was in my way to tell you my Lord." He responds, bowing in respect as he got up. "Wonderful, how about 001?" "HE'S OUTSIDE CREATING MORE CHEF'S SINCE THERE ARE LESS, MY LORD." I was stunned and immediately got escorted by 002 outside, seeing the skeleton commanding them and showing them a portrait of me. "THIS IS YOUR LORD, HIS NAME IS NIGHTMARE." The batch of skeleton's looked surprised and kneeled down the ground, 001 looked at the door and bowed down. "MY LORD, WELCOME." "Keep going 001, you're going to be in charge soon.." I mumble the last part as I returned to train the armies, as well 001. I look down, my gaze on the ground.

It's.. interesting to say the least.

The average height human said, her amber locks letting loose as they threw away a small white stick. Her white eyes linger longer on the screen, watching your every move.

You look dumb like that.

A skeleton chimed.

Hush, Kurosawa. We witnessed the former them fight the last chapters.

The girl glanced at the skeleton whom just shrugged it off and checked whatever she was doing.

Ugh, you're interested on that human?

Perhaps you've forgotten the sole reason we created this vessel.

Keep on writing this story where you'll just easily determine their death.

C'mon, don't spoil that in front of them.

The girl gestured at another screen, a large one compared the other one.

Who?- Oh, hi y/n.

The skeleton greeted you, waving his hands innocently. The girl glared at the screen before groaning.

***

Don't mind those two, they need awfully a lot of screen time before they're gone.
💀✋

Sincerely yours, Lazar.

1250 words.