[6] Multiversal Cafè.

CORRUPT's POV:

I SIGH in annoyance, apparently this idiot chose Fluffytale. Well, I suppose nothing can indeed go wrong visiting the multiversal cafè right? Well, that's a question for another time. They shape shifted into their original state back in DreamTale where he was Night, and here comes the overwhelming positivity itself. It reminds me so much of Dream whom almost turned into a goop as well, ugh don't recall that you dumb idiotic octopus.

NIGHT's POV:

I CHOSE Fluffytale, I mean it'd be exciting to go into the multiversal and meet Ccino himself! I've only heard of him in stories so, I'm quite excited but the overpowering positivity I emit is too much of a bother since I'm living with someone whom is an embodiment of Negativity. I try to shape shift into the former skeleton whom I possess now, Night. I felt something removing the thick tar liquid as I open my sockets and - woah! - I guess this indeed paid off learning about magic with Corrupt! "Don't get thrilled, gosh you're like Dream." He mutters to himself once again, returning to the limbo. A limbo or preferably we both call as a forgotten or ignored place faraway from anyone else's except ours, a whit blank space stretching thousands of miles also it isn't the anti-void for clarification. I sigh nervously and opened a portal, leading to the AU I chose; FLUFFYTALE. I was greeted by a rush of positivity in the place, it looks like the underground rather has a sky.. pastel blue in honesty. The streets were busy as I noticed Grillby's bar isn't any different with the original Grillby's, except it had fairy lights decorated around it and light brown paint. I saw a CAFE sign nearby, this probably must be the multiversal cafè, huh?

I approach the cafe after a few minutes of debating whether I should go in or not since Corrupt described that Ccino is observant as well, same to the other sanses. I open the cafe door and was greeted by a doorbell ring and bunch of cats, one caught my attention as one of the cats were black and had blue tears streaming down their face. The other one had a black splatter on the bottom left side of their face, and more. I've noticed the artist here, and the blue bandana skeleton as well. "Oh! New Sans, what's your name?" Ccino himself beamed, catching the attention of the two skeletons whom look surprised. The ink splatter and blue bandana skeleton looked at my direction whom looked thrilled to see me, the cafe owner looked skeptical about me. "I'm Night." I replied with ease, bowing with respect. They giggled and let me sit on the stools as Ccino asked what kind of tea I'd like. "Uh, lavender please." I answered with ease, the blue bandana skeleton perked up. "Wow! Are you stressed lately?" "Oh, uh, yeah." "Oh... My name's Swap, everyone calls me Blue!" "Hi, I'm Ink. Protector of AUs." They both introduced themselves, I grinned and scratched the back of my head. "Oh- I thought I never thought I'd run to the protector of AUs!" I faked my shock, leaving both them chuckling to their hearts content. Blue only sighed before Ccino comes back with the tea I ordered, "Here, lavender tea as you ordered." "Thanks!" I handed my money as the skeleton shook his head to the sides and returned the money to me. "No, no. This is yours!" "I'm afraid not, it'd be best if I paid." The skeleton looked at me, skeptical for a small moment.

"Alright bud, if you say so." Ccino replies before slapping his forehead. "I forgot- I'm Ccino! I own this cafe." Ccino introduces himself and offers his hand, as if to shake it in which I did. He returns his hand as he returns to chatting with the two skeletons, I rest my hand on the sides as I hold my cup of tea. The aroma is so addicting, I blew the surface of the tea to possibly getting burnt. As I place the tea on my mouth, a soft sigh escaping my lips. I set the tea cup down the table, overhearing the conversation of the three. "Apparently, we found a stone statue on DreamTale." "..ehh? How?" "Exactly, we don't know.." "isn't it the AU you created a year ago?" One of them whispered, loud and crystal clear for me to hear. That made me anxious, ugh come on! I quickly sipped all my remaining tea and got up, quickly disappearing with a portal summon to DreamTale. Upon entering the ruined place, I quickly spotted the tree trunk with a bunch of Negativity spreading around the place. I quickly ran over there, having to climb the same tall hill. Deja Vu struck me, slowing me down from my pace as I finally got to the top, heavy breathings escaping my lips. I did notice the same stone statue, how do I get this? I transformed into my goop form and tendrils summoned on my back one by one. I controlled one and grabbed the statue of my brother, eventually creating a portal to the abandoned AU and saw the same castle slowly building itself to the fifth floor. I enter the portal, jumping and catching my balance with ease. As Papyruses turned around to see me, they yelled for #001.

"MY LORD! *heavy breathing* IT SEEMS YOU'VE ARRIVED QUITE EARLY." "Yes, indeed. While you're at it can you hide and guard this statue?" "OF COURSE MY LORD." I slowly drop the statue from the ground as #001 grabbed the heavy statue and ran off somewhere, the construction is going pretty well. I'm gonna need more builders just for this to finish and also to recruit, let's not put stress on recruiting since I have more to deal with. I turned away and ran off in a straight line, trying to find something. "What're you looking for?" "Paintbrushes." "It would be unbelievable for you to look here." "Come on! Just help me." Corrupt sighed and gave in, and continuously repeatedly hitting me for what seemed like hours. After collecting at least twenty once again, I did the same shenanigan ritual. This time Papyruses are smaller and some are huge, others share the same body and some don't. I guess it's not rare seeing such peculiar beings, seeing as I am one myself. Mkay, that sounded effing weird. Now off to look for swords, guns and more dangerous weapons. "The things would depend on their specialty." "Elaborate?" "Example, if you chose to revive someone with guns then their special is holding guns and vice versa." "Ooh~ okay.." I replied, the skeleton just sighing in annoyance. "You're so stupid at times." "Not my fault you'll have to deal with me." I argued back, the skeleton only drifted away in silence.

Coward, how cowardly of you Night.

Let them go!

Come on, we are pulling the strings. It's fun!

I won't let you use them for your own pleasure!

We know who will win this fight.

***

Hiya, sorry for the long wait. I overslept past the time and woke up in the afternoon, sleeping is quite fun what can I say?

Sincerely yours, Lazar.

1212 words.