XXV- Return Of Emperor Belos

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ UNTIL THE END FOR AN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!)

13/01/1323

Morning rises once again

Morning rises once again. The pack awakens feeling more energy than they've ever felt. It's because they're starting the day with rehearsals in preparation for the Boiling Isles History Day, which is the following day. Sadly, the relatives of the pack members aren't joining them on the rehearsals, and Asha has to provide service later to the Emperor's Coven. Before that, she calls Gus via a crow phone.

Asha: Augustus?

Gus: Yeah?

Asha: Where are you??

Gus: I'm with my mom and grandma. We're at my dad's place. He's sick with headaches, muscle aches, weakness, high fever and especially non-stop coughing. *Sniff*

Ellegaard: Who are you talking to?

Gus: I-I'm talking to Asha...

Ellegaard: Hi Asha...Perry is sick with the flu...He has been since yesterday.

*Perry coughing in the background*

Amahlia: No no no, it's okay, son.

Asha: Oh my gosh! How did he get sick like that?! Oh Titan..wish you guys the best, hope he gets better fast!

Amahlia: Thank you, young lady. Take care, sweetie.

Asha: Bye.

Gus, Ellegaard: Bye, Asha.

*Hangs up*

Mallory overhears the call.

Mallory: What happened to my brother-in-law?!

Asha: It doesn't look like good news...He is sick with a flu...

Mallory: Oh, shit...

Luz: Asha, why aren't you participating in the History Day contest!?

Asha: Wolves and halfwolves are banned from participating in the Boiling Isles History Day, that rule being enforced because of the war. They can only be attendees. This rule applies for every wolf variety, and me and the wolves have no choice but to follow this rule.