XX- 14th Century

31/12/1322

It is the 31st of December, which means New Year's Eve! Everyone across the Isles, including the wolves, is super ecstatic by the news

It is the 31st of December, which means New Year's Eve! Everyone across the Isles, including the wolves, is super ecstatic by the news. There will be many parties throughout the day on which the Emperor's Coven and Emperor Belos himself will be present. The bad part is the wolves don't know that...And if one decides to go to any party they'll be immediately captured. Meanwhile in the territory, the wolves are having breakfast.

Asha: Human, did you actually sell your little book?

Luz: Yes, now we just gotta wait for more news.

Syana: Who edited the book?

Luz: It's some guy named Jon De Plume. He is the most respected editor on the Boiling Isles and I'm so happy to have met him.

Asha: That's awesome, human. I'm sure you'll do great!

Suddenly, a broadcast goes on the Crystal Ball and both girls listen carefully.

"Perry Porter coming to you with the morning news. Ruler's Reach, written by Luz Noceda and King Clawthorne just became the best-selling book all around the Boiling Isles. It's about an adorably tiny young warrior who wants to slowly make his way to reach the top, hence the book's title. Huge credits to its writers and editor Jon De Plume. The book is located in school libraries in Hexside, Glandus High and St. Epiderm! Everywhere around the Isles!"

Luz and King start screaming in excitement and the pack does the same.

Everyone: CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN! CONGRATULATIONS KING!

Luz: This is the best day of my life!!!!

Gus: Alright I'm going to the village.

Ellegaard stops him on his way out.

Ellegaard: Don't forget there's ongoing parties and it's being watched over by scouts. I don't want you to die, Augustus!

Gus: What about I don't shift into a wolf? I have a witch appearance and no signs of Wolfblood.

Gus tries to convince her to let him go.

Ellegaard: But halfwolves have enhanced agility. If you show that you are more agile, they'll immediately detect you're not witch.

Gus: Don't worry mom! I will as careful as possible! I promise! Plus I bet dad is in there with the other reporters.