II- Meet

06/12/1322 - 07/12/1322

Yesterday was a very tiring day for Luz

Yesterday was a very tiring day for Luz. Today, she wakes up full of energy, ready for her first magic lesson!

King: Wow Luz! You look amazing this morning!

Eda: She definitely is!

Luz: Thanks! I'm ready for my magic lesson!

Eda: Slow down, kiddo. You haven't eaten anything yet, want to eat breakfast first?

Eda starts cackling.

Luz: Oh, yeah, right.

Luz is feeling dumb.

After breakfast, they head outside and Eda teaches Luz about glyph Magic and other witch magic.

Eda: Those are glyphs, Fire, Ice, Plants and Light. Just click on them with open hands and they will cast a spell. Go ahead, just like I taught you!

Luz: Ok! But can I pick a random one?

Eda: Sure, just do it.

Luz casts an Ice spell and an ice crystal emerges out of the paper.

Eda: Great work, Luz! Now see if you can do another spell on the ground!

Luz: Ok!

Luz grabs a Plant glyph, pushes it against the ground and a huge plant emerges from the ground.

Eda: Congratulations! With the Light and Fire glyph, don't press them against the ground, just cast them into thin air, ok? This is how to use a glyph.

Luz: Sure thing!

Luz grabs another Light spell and casts it into thin air, all of a sudden, a huge light beam comes out of the paper and goes against the cottage.

Luz: Oops...

Eda: It's alright kiddo.

Eda sighs.

Luz: Why are you doing this?

Eda: What are you talking about?

Luz: Like, why are you teaching me magic, why'd you adopt me, why'd you take me in if I'm a human?