IV- Abomination Warriors

09/12/1322- 10/12/1322

The next day arrived and Luz is called downstairs by Eda

Eda: Luz, I need to have a talk with you.

Luz: What's up?

Luz sits on the couch. Eda sits down on the couch too.

Eda: Since you've had your magic lesson less than a week ago and Asha's tour guide to the whole Island, I've just enrolled you in Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. You'll learn magic more properly, do some tryouts and more! Hopefully your stepsiblings can watch your back, since you're most likely to get bullied for being a human. I understand your surprise, but most importantly, have fun!

Luz: ENROLLED IN A MAGIC SCHOOL!?! COOOOOOL!!

After breakfast, the 4 siblings (Hunter, Asha, Luz and Elu) catch the train to school.

It's been an hour of class, and it is break time. The 3 siblings are walking around the hallway when they bump into a group of 4 girls.

Boscha: Well well well, look what we've got here, a round-eared freak? Hahahaha!

Asha in a fit of rage, pushes her very hard.

Asha: Watch your mouth with Luz, Boscha, or else my scars will be nothing compared on what I'll do to you.

Amelia: She's here again!

Hunter: It's the final warning. Leave.

Amity: Calm down everyone. I've met this human before, let's leave her alone.

The girls that leave them on the spot are the Banshees, a Grudby champion team. The girls are named Boscha, Cat, Amelia and Amity.

Asha: They're so annoying.

Luz: Why are they so bad?

Asha: Didn't you see?! They are prone to bullying weaker witches and they are very selfish! *Sigh* I don't blame Amity. Her parents want her to hang out with this kind of people because they're "high-status".

Asha sighs in sadness.

Suddenly, they hear Principal Hyeronimus Bump on the speakers.