XVIII- Merry Christmas Part 2.

25/12/1322

It is already midnight and everyone else is asleep except for Gus

It is already midnight and everyone else is asleep except for Gus. He's still getting ready for bed.

"My, I can't wait until tomorrow! We finally get to open our presents". He overhears a few people say, then heads to Amanita's room. He knocks on her bedroom door in her dorm.

Amanita: Who's there?

She is still switching off the lights.

Gus: It's me, Gus, can I come in?

Amanita: Sure.

Gus enters her bedroom with a pillow and lantern. Amanita looks confused at first.

Gus: Hi, do you mind if I stayed with you for the night?

Gus does a nervous look, scratching the back of his head. Amanita gets a blank in her mind.

Amanita: Huh? What do you mean?Gus: Cuddle, I want to cuddle for the night.

Amanita makes a few hand gestures and finally gets his request.

Amanita: I get you! I accept your request!

Gus makes a happy look, goes on the right side of her bed, puts his pillow in there and cuddles her. She falls asleep first while he is still happily looking at her.

After a few minutes he falls asleep

The next day...

Around 7:45, EVERY SINGLE teenager is already downstairs, doing things to keep them entertained and less tempted from reaching for the gifts, as they have to wait to open them.