IX- Runaway

15/12/1322

The next morning, the 3 Slaves wake up with stomach pain, as usual, as they are fed once a day

Lahote: Ouch, I can't take this anymore...

Asha: For real, this is getting annoying, I'm going hunting for real!

Luz: Don't! You might get into trouble, like I said last time...

All of a sudden, Lahote comes up with a brilliant plan.

Lahote: Don't worry Human, Hudson and Sarge are on a hunting trip with the other strongest wolves. When the Chief is gone it's an opportunity to escape and take the whole colony with us!

Luz: Maybe you're right, let's talk to the Elder.

Andrias: We need to escape while the Chief is gone, for now, so, run away if you wanna live!!

Lahote: What about you??

Andrias: Don't worry about me! I'll distract them!

Luz: Guys, I hear a few sets of paw prints, and they seem to be going at a fast pace!

Asha: The hunting party is coming back, and they have the pack's strongest wolves, Sarge and the Chief himself!

Andrias: Don't stop, don't look back! Keep going until you find the–

Suddenly Andrias is interrupted by Sarge.

Sarge: WHO SAID THEY WERE LEAVING!? NOT ON MY WATCH!

Andrias: RUN!!

Lahote, Asha and Luz immediately run out of Hudson's territory. They run for many, many, many more miles.

Asha: Keep running! Don't stop!

They keep running until their territory is completely out of sight. They are already in the Forearm Forest, but really far away from Bonesborough. The 3 wolves decide to stop at an abandoned cave to catch their breath. 

Luz: Thank you for getting us out of there, Lahote.

Lahote: Of course...

Asha: Now we can change to normal clothes instead of these slave rags.

Asha cleans her white gown.