XXIII- New Semester

09/01/1323-10/01/1323-11/01/1323

It's the morning of the first day of school after the Christmas Holidays of the year 1323 (Asha and Luz actually went to sleep at The Owl House)

It's the morning of the first day of school after the Christmas Holidays of the year 1323 (Asha and Luz actually went to sleep at The Owl House). Luz wakes up a little too early
and wakes up her stepsister too.

Luz: ASHA WAKE UP!

Asha opens her eyes with a grumpy look on her face.

Asha: Seriously Luz? It's only 6:30!

Luz: So what?! It's our first day of school after so long! We must get ready faster to look the greatest as possible!

Asha: Fine.

Luz: Come on!

Luz drags Asha by her arm towards the bathroom and they take a 5-minute shower. After the shower, they get dressed in their Hexside Uniform, wash their face with fresh water and head downstairs for breakfast. By the time they get downstairs, it is 7 o'clock. Awaiting the rest of the family, Asha goes to Penstagram while Luz watches videos on her phone. Finally, the rest of the family gets there.

Eda: Damn girls! You got up early!

Raine: Yeah!

Hunter: It's because it's our first day of school! I should've woken up earlier too.

Elu: Same.

Asha: It was Luz's idea, mom.

Everyone has breakfast and at 8 o'clock, the 4 siblings catch the train to Hexside, a 20 minute ride from the Bonesborough Square. When they arrive, they joyfully meet up with their friends. They wave, hug, talk, kiss, show stuff until another 20 minutes later, when it's time to go inside for students to put their stuff in their lockers. While Asha is putting some stuff, she hears a teeny masculine voice.

Jerbo: ASHA!!

She turns around and to her horror, she finds Jerbo behind her. Jerbo is Asha's bully. He verbally/physically assaults her, threatens her, taunts her, invades her personal space, calls her names, steals from her, demoralizes her, makes her death threats, etc.

Asha: Oh no...Human, RUN! If anything happens to me, I don't want you caught up in it.

Luz runs and hides into the crowd of students forming around Jerbo as he menacingly walks his way towards Asha.