XIII- Howl It Like Wolves

19/12/1322

The rays of the sunrise bathe the tent, waking up the group

The rays of the sunrise bathe the tent, waking up the group. Luz is the first one to wake up, she eats breakfast and goes for a walk. But while on her walk, Luz hears snowy footsteps that don't belong to her, so she instantly runs away, back to the tent.

Luz: Bad idea!!

Asha: What??

Luz: I went for a morning walk but after all it was a bad idea because of snowy footsteps that weren't mine! I also scented an unfamiliar wolf!

Emira: Guys I think Hunter ran away overnight!

Asha standd there in shock while Luz goes to talk with the Wolf Cousins (Wolfgang and Bo). Later, Asha decides to send a text message to Hunter on Penstagram reaching out to him.

——————————————————
SWEET_LIL_EMERALD: HUNTER, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? EM SAYS YOU RAN AWAY OVERNIGHT!

GOLDEN_GUARD: I NEEDED TO GET BACK TO THE EMPEROR'S COVEN BY FORCE, BLAME BELOS. TELL EM IM SORRY.

SWEET_LIL_EMERALD: ALRIGHT. YOU SCARED ME LOL

GOLDEN_GUARD: LIKE I SAID, IM SORRY 😂
——————————————————
Luz has the idea to talk to Amity, so she walks up to her and...

Luz: Sorry guys, I kinda wanna talk to Amity right now, you mind?

Bo: Of course not, Human! Take your time. Go ahead.

Luz arrives to Amity's spot.

Luz: Hi!

Amity: Oh, hello, human.

Luz: I got an idea!

Amity: What's your idea?

Amity is confused, but curious at the same time.

Luz: What if we could be in the same class? You seem so fun!

Amity: Oh...Um... But to be in my class, you have to take two professional magic exams.

Luz: Two professional magic exams!?!?

Luz couldn't have been more shocked.