XXIV- The BATs

12/01/1323

It starts off as just a regular school day for Luz and Asha

It starts off as just a regular school day for Luz and Asha. What they don't know, is that this day is gonna be totally different...

At the Owl House, the girls wake up as usual, get ready for school and eat breakfast with their family. After a while, Luz, Asha, Hunter and Elu catch the train to Hexside and after 20 minutes, they arrive and joyfully meet up with their friends. When it's time to go to class, Bo calls them out.

Bo: Wait! Before you go, I want to tell you something!

Asha: What is it?

Bo: Gus invited you and Luz to visit his Hexside club. He's the president! Can you come?

Luz: Yeah, definitely!

Asha: Absolutely! I'd be more than happy to learn about Augustus's club!

Bo leads them to a random room in Hexside, which says "Human Appreciation Society". Gus awaits them at the entrance with a crown on saying "President".

Gus: Hello ladies! Welcome to H.A.S, AKA Human Appreciation Society! Here, we study human culture and humans just for fun and entertainment! Did Bo send you?

Asha: She did.

Gus: Okay, then. Let me introduce you to the members! The cyclops unicorn boy, Bo, Matty and Eileen! *Pointing at each one of them*

Matt looks at Gus like: "Fuck you"

Gus: So, let's get moving!

Matt: WAIT! I know you! You're Augustus's best friend! ASHA! *Pointing at her*