Author's Note ‼️

Hello Everyone!

Hope this book finds you at a good time, even if it doesn't. No worries!! May it make your time worthwhile.

I have been thinking of writing this story for quite a while now. I hope you enjoy the story. All the characters here are fictitious and they are just molded into the story characters. I intend no relevance to the actual individuals.

Please show your support, it will mean the world to me. Do tell me your feedback if any as I would love to improve my skills.

I have been writing for quite a while but this is the first time I am publishing it out for people to go through my work.

I like visuals, they help navigating through the story. So there will be lots of giphy's and pictures.

The characters used can have a little different age from their real age and are only used for reference for the story.

Some scenarios resemble little incidents from their real lives.

The story has mature content and hence I would appreciate if you take that into note.

Lastly, a thank you note!! To all of you for spending your precious time on my book.

Please Vote and comment as those little gestures by you keep the author motivated and helps the story to reach out to various readers and nothing can be rewarding for an author more than reaching out to so many different people and binding them together.

So all My Y/n's out there let's get started.

----------------------------------------------

Let's support our Boys!! The future's gonna be okay. Tough times but we will sail through.

 Tough times but we will sail through