Getaway Car (KSJ)

Start from the beginning

I too stunned to speak, until she leaned on me and put her lips on mine. She started to kiss me. At first, I didn't kiss it back, but after a few seconds I put my hand on her neck and pull her into mine and I kissed her back.

It lasted for a few minutes, we literally made out, but the weird thing was I didn't feel a thing, I thought I will miss her lips, her body embraced me, but I was not. There's another person that haunting me on my mind, who I promised to gave her white tulips. I stopped and broke the kiss, "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

"Don't you love me anymore?" she asked

"I thought I have not move on, I still keeping your stuff in my apartment. But, I don't know, it's all very confusing" I told her

"Are you seeing someone?"

"Not really, I think it's just a casual relationship."

"So?"

I faced her, "Nicole, I love you, I don't think I have moved on, but a year ago, you really left me for another guy, when I was about to propose. You said that it was the best options for Jungwoo. I couldn't agree more, a child needs both of their parents. And, I still believe that until now. Think about Jungwoo mental health, this situation with his parent already make him lost, and I don't want for us getting back together, makes he more lost than he's already are"

Then, she started to cry again, "Can we at least be friend? We could start over."

I smiled to her, "Absolutely"

After talking for a while, Nicole excuse herself to pick up Jungwoon in daycare, she offered a hand shake "Friend?"

"Friend" then I held her hand while opened up the door. 

To my surprise, Jisoo stood in front of me with a cup of coffee. She seemed surprised to see Nicole holding hand with me. I immediately let her hands go. When I was about to reach Jisoo, she stepped back.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajang Nim. I'm sorry for coming without appointment" she said with her head down.

"Jisoo? How are you?" Nicole recognized her and about to hug her, but her eyes filled with tears. 

Jisoo smiled to Nicole, "I'm good, eonnie. How are you?"

"Are you okay?"  Nicole asked

"Ah, I have a flu, don't mind me. I see you're busy,  I'll be back in another time Sajang Nim. I will set it up with Irene ssi." she took a bow and turned around, but I grabbed her wrist. Nicole seemed surprised when I grabbed Jisoo wrist.

"Come to my office, Jisoo. Nicole, I have another meeting, thanks for your visit. Take care"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both came into the office, "Sit down, Jisoo". She just shook her head and kept her head down. 

"It's not like what you think. Please, look at me" 

She finally looked up, her eyes full of tears, it really broke my heart, "It's okay, Oppa. You don't have to explain anything" she tried to hide the hurt in her eyes

"Nothing happened" I tried to convinced her. Then, to my surprise, she put her left thumb on my lips, tried to wipe off something. There's a lipstick stain on my lips.

"Please don't start lying to me, Oppa. Please.... please....." and she's start sobbing really hard, "You really don't owe me anything."

"Then, why are you crying? Are you hurt? I'm sorry. I thought we're just casual" I said to her

A smirk appeared on her lips, "True, but the heart wants what it wants"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I admit it, we kissed, but nothing happened after that!!" I defensed myself

"I don't blame you for kissing her, Jin. I blame myself, Tae is right, I am an easy girl, I easily give my heart away, until I forget to take care of my own heart" she tried to calm herself down

"You're not an easy girl..." I tried to held her hand but she repulsed it.

"It has to stop, whatever we're doing right now, has.. to.. stop" she continue to kept her head down "I have to go..." she turned her back on me, but I stopped her by hug her from the back.

"Please don't leave.. I can't lose you, I don't want to.." my heart beat very fast like I'm about to lose something important

"You can't lose something that you don't have. Goodbye, Jin." she let go off my arms, and leave.

-You were drivin' the getaway car, we're flyin' but we never get far....

Don't pretend it's such a mystery, think about the place when you first met me....

Ridin' in a getaway car, there were sirens in the beat of your heart...

Should've know I'd be the first to leave, think about the place when you first met me..-

Taylor Swift - Getaway Car