Chapter 35

One month later (Epilogue Pt. 2)
My eyes slowly trail over the tattoos canvassing Hayden's body. He's shirtless, our chemistry textbook open and in his hand. This is the third question he's gotten wrong since we started this study session.

He wanted to make it a little interesting. So every time he got a question right, I would lose an article of clothing. And every time he got a question wrong, he would lose an article of clothing.

So far, I still have all my clothes on. While he's already lost his socks, the baseball cap he had been wearing backward, and now his shirt.

"Are you sure you studied?" I tease.

Hayden grumbles, determination lighting up his green eyes. "I'm going to get you naked if it's the last damn thing I do."

"Okay. Then tell me what the seven diatomic elements are?"

He curses, his eyes drifting down to his book, then back up at me. His forehead creases with lines as he tries to remember the seven diatomic elements we talked about last week when I was tutoring him.

"Hydrogen, oxygen, chlorine, nitrogen, iodine, fluorine, and... damn it. I know I know this."

He reiterates the six that he did mention a couple of times, hoping the seventh one will eventually-

"Bromine," he blurts out.

"Correct," I answer with a smile, taking the Pink Panther socks I'm wearing off my feet and setting them to the side.

We go through a couple more questions, Hayden now only in his underwear, and me, only in my bra and panties.

I glance down at the review guide. There's only one question left. I look back up, my face flush when I realize how hungrily Hayden's staring at me.

I swallow. "Okay, last question. Does an alkyne have a single, double, or triple bond?"

This time, there wasn't any hesitation from him. He knew the answer. "Triple bond," he answered proudly.

I smiled, looking down at my textbook. "You might just get a better grade than me," I say, before suddenly being pulled by my ankles.

I yelped, losing my textbook in the process as my arms flailed and a laugh of surprise escaped me.

Hayden wraps me around him and lifts me into his arms. He stands, his ankle having been fully healed, and the cast removed since yesterday.

He believes himself invincible now.

He leans forward, my back coming in contact with the cool sheets beneath me. I can feel our beating hearts rapidly pound, in sync with one another.

Hayden's arms trap me in a little cage, his palms resting on either side of me. He thrusts his hips into me, his cock intensifying the heat pooling between my thighs as it roughly brushes against me.

A whimper leaves his lips. "Baby..."

My hands reach up to tug at his hair. His head lowers even more, and his lips connect with mine. I stick my tongue in his mouth, tasting him. His whimper is swallowed by my lips, the strained sound traveling down my throat.

He's still thrusting into me, dry fucking me. I squirm, hot and horny. Hating these clothes between us, I arch my back so I can reach behind me and unclasp my bra.

My breasts are freed, no longer pebbling against the material as they repeatedly brush the hot flesh of Hayden's skin.

Hayden's lips detach from mine, his head dipping down to lick and suck my nipples. My breasts are fondled, the soft flesh a perfect fit in his large, veined hands.