Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"

Start from the beginning

He slowly managed his feet so that there was no sound of footsteps, because this time the light was so much that anyone could see him easily...He bowed his head and jumped from the door in front of the kitchen.

"Ouchh.. " he fell..

"Seems my butt is almost broken..." He wishpered.. rubbing his butt..

He checked his pocket as if he forgot something..

"Gosh I forgot my cellphone in room....This is all seo's fault, he always distract me and I forget the important things..." He cursed him..going ahead in the way of jungle..

~~time skip~~

"Have you arranged for blood?? " Doctor came to you and asked..

You nodded..passing the gaze at Sujan..

"Are you going to donate??? " Doctor asked to sujan..

"No doctor she's A+... Actually the one who is going to donate blood will definitely come in some time..." You were so worried that you didn't even know whether he would come or not.

" How will he be able to come from hostel??? " Sujan asked you..

"I really don't know how.. but he'll come.." You too did not know anything but to console your heart you told her..

Taehyung reached the hospital counter panting, he bent down, placing his hands on his knees and breathed heavily.. he placed his hand on counter dashboard..

"Mam... Is there any patient Park Jimin admitted here?? " He asked gazing her..

"Yes... Are you his family?? "

"No.. I....

"He came here to donate blood.." you came and told her.. taehyung stared at you and smirked..

Thank god he came at the right time

You sighed..

"Relief ! Alright y/n.. I need you.... " He was about to say something when the nurse started speaking.

"Sir...I hope you didn't ate anything?? Did you?? " She asked..

"No I didn't.. actually I live in hos...

"Taehyung I think you should sit here first..." You said him pointing to nearest bench..

"Point..." He mocked, sitting on bench and sighed..

"Y/n.. I wanted to tell you that.. I need your sig....

"Mam.. can you pls come with me?? " A nurse asked you to come when taehyung was about to say something.. the nurse dragged you with herself..

"Ahhh seriously.." taehyung made a fist and slowly patted it on bench corner as if he's now frustrated.

Sujan slowly came and sat near taehyung, taehyung looked at her with his slant eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't come.. " she slowly spoke..

"Me too.... "He went silent for a while.. " but then I thought.. Y/n is my friend and Jimin is my ex professor...." He said, his words were making her feel very strange like he doesn't want to talk about her, he is just here for y/n..

Taehyung saw you coming towards him, he stood up, he picked up his bag and took out some papers and held them. Sujan was watching all this, what does he want to do?? He stepped to you..placing his bag on bench.. near Sujan.. she just looking at him and you...his every action were feel her so strange.. her heart shrinking.

"Y/n.. come here... I wanna tell you something.. " he called you, looking at him you steping towards him..

"This is a paper of my hostels..In this I have to attach jimin's duplicate medical report and my blood donation form and send it to the hostel warden.. she asked me to do this or she'll tell about this to principal..." He told..

"Ah taehyung but don't worry.. her dad is principal.. you know that right?? And she already know jimin as well " sujan said coming to you both..

You smiled..

"Yes taehyung.. why are you worrying?? There's no need of any papers just put it in bag..okay.." you told him.. your dad entered the hospital.. he rushed to you lower his head..

"Y/n..No one I know has O negative blood..." He said with moist eyes.

"Alright dad.. we've already found out.. taehyung has the O negative blood type.. and he came to donate.. " you told him he looked suddenly at taehyung who's standing beside him..

"Thank you dear.." your dad smiled..

"Dad Is it necessary for Taehyung to write medical report and the reason of the sudden leave paper from hostel?? " You asked..

"No....

"See.. " Sujan said..

"But girls he must do this.. its formalities.. If he does not do this then other children will also take leave and roam around the whole city.. You have done a great job. Go and attach the photocopy of the report to it and take y/n's signature.." your dad said him...he rushed to counter and picked up a duplicate copy of jimin's report.. he started arranging the papers with ruffling...and then make a bandle there are 3 papers.. he signalled you to come.

"Where to do sign ??? " You asked..

"Mr. Kim Taehyung.. pls come to the room.. It's time to take blood and Ms. y/n It is important for you to come along as you are Mr Park Jimin's....."

Before the nurse could continue, you immediately interrupted her..

"Yes mam I'll come..." You quickly signed all the papers.. and went to follow her.. taehyung slipped all paper inside the bag.. and follow you..

This nurse would have called me Jimin's wife right now in front of everyone if I didn't interrupt her.

You sighed following her.. taehyung smirked looking at you, he walking beside you..you both reached to the room..

*To be continued*

Author : How did you like this chapter? Please tell in the comment section.. and do not forget to vote..

There's a % rate of this story out of 100... What would you give out 100??

PROFÉSSOR'S GURL | PJM × Reader |•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara