meet the girls

A/N: OK GUYS HERES YOUR NEW CHAPTER.

IVE DICIDED TO MAKE A NICKNAME FOR YOU GUYS SO HERE ARE YOUR OPTIONS.

1) FOREVER UNSTOPPABLES

2) AWKWARD TURTLES

3) NEVER ALONERS

COMMENT THE NUMBER YOU WANT

DEDICATED TO KRISTINDAVIS8 AND KATEYDAVIS0 LOVE YOU GUYS

OK LEGGO

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

DALILAH'S P.O.V

i woke up in the middle of the night to eithrene crying. niall leaned over to me and said that he was going to check on her. i secretly followed him into the room with out him knowing. i stood in the doorway. i watched as he picked up eithrene and held her close as he walked over to the chair. the dim light showed in the corner. niall had turned on a lamp and sat down with eithrene. he hummed a song and eithrene began to quiet down. he then began to sing quietly

When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

i smiled at how sweet he was. i was very happy niall and i had eithrene. i walked back to bed before niall saw and i fell asleep.

~_~ time skip - later in the morning. ~_~

i woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. today was going to be  a big day. brianna and kirstin were coming over to meet the rest of the boys and i. i got up and put on a paisley design shirt and some white skinny jeans. i put on eyeliner and mascara and then i heard a doorbell. i rushed down the stairs. niall had gotten eithrene and brought her down stairs with us. when the door opened i saw two girls in the doorway.

one, i think it was kirstin, had wavy brown hair that fell to her waist. she was wearing a summer blouse and some black skinnies. she was also wearing an i <3 marshmallows bracelet. she seemed nice.

the next one, i think brianna, had a caremel color to her hair. her hair was stright and fell down by her waist. she wore a creme colored shirt and some white skinnies. she also seemed delightful.

hopefully if this went well i would have some new friennds.

the girls walked in and went over to me.

" hi im kirstin " she seemed shy but very nice. i smiled

" im dalilah " we shook hands and i turned to the other girl.

" hey im brianna but you can call me bri " wow she was very energetic. she seemed pretty cool. we also shook hands.

we talked for a while and the girls told me about how they met the boys. apparently, they were at the same park. hey spotted eachother and they just clicked instantly. im very happy for all of them.

i glanced over their shoulders and saw niall. he was holding eithrene and smiling. she laughed at him which made me stiffle a laugh. i broke my thoughts when two finger snapped infront of my face. brianna laughed at my reaction. i knew we would all be good friends.

we all talked for a while when someone had an idea to go to the beach tomorrow, we werent going to swim or anything though. we were going to the boardwalk. i agreed and got my keys. i was going shopping and i was bringing bri and kristin with me so they could get a new outfit. we got in the car and i turned on the radio. instantly riana played her new single stay. me bri and kirstin sang on perfect harmony.

i began to sing a part that i guess they didnt know.

It's not much of a life you're living

 It's not just something you take it's giving

 Round and around and around and around we go

 Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it

 Something in the way you move

 Makes me feel like I can't live without you

 And it take me out the way

 I want you to stay

The reason I hold on

 Cause I need this hole gone

 Funny you're the broken one

 But I'm the only one who needed saving

 Cause when you never see the light

 It's hard to know which one of is caving

they looked at me with shock. i gave them a confused look.

" oh my gosh you are amazing ! " they smiled. i laughed. we then shook it off and sang the rest of the song.

after the song was over we approached the mall. i smiled and we walked to the door.

two hours, a pedicure session, and a snack break later we were done shopping. i ended up getting some cute white shorts, a black paisley design shrt and some black toms. brianna got some red shorts, a white shirt that said ' love ' and some black toms. kirstin got some black shorts, a purple shirt that said 'art for life' and some black toms. we all climbed in the car and went home.

when we got home the boys and i asked the girls to sty the night so we could hang out with them. there was just someting about them that brightened up your day. niall and i went to our room to hang out witheithrene while the others watched a movie. we did a twitcam with eithrene which was fun except for the hate i got. most of the fans said i was a slut or a whore but i didnt give two shits what they think. we put eithrene to bed a few minutes later and me and niall watched a movie and then i fell asleep.

~~~~ ok major time skip - six months later( eithrene is 7 months old ) ~~~~

i woke up this morning and decided that i was going to get in the car and go get eithrene some new clothes. i got myself and eithrene dressed and then i walked down the steps and got in the car. i turned the radio on and listened to the music. i got eithrene out of the car and we went to get her some new clothes. as i was shopping i noticed one group of girls following me. they had huge smiiles on thier faces. i turned around and they ran up to me. they told me that they were fans of my video on youtube of me singing. well i was glad i gue- wait what? a video ? i asked them about it and they showed me it on thier iphones. i saw as i watched myself sing stay with the girls in the car. oh brianna is going to get it. i did sound nice thought but still brianna is gonna get it .

i thanked the girls and continued shopping. i noticed that eithrene is some how attracted to all of the green colored clothes. maybe i have found her favorite color. i picked up this green shirt and held it above eithrene. as soon as she saw it she smiled and laughed. i decided to get it because it said ' warning complete awesomeness please evert the eyes, may cause blindness ' i laughed and grabbed the out fit.

i went home and unpacked the newly bought clothes into eithrenes drawers. me and niall then spent the reat of the day hanging out and laughing. i had never have know that i would fall in love with my best friend.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

OK GUYS THERE YOU GO. SORRY ITS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER BUT ITS A CHAPTER RIGHT? YEAH IT IS ! MORE SOON BYEEZ

XX KYLEE