some actions hurt more than words

A/N: OK GUYS NEW CHAPTER..... YAY ... LOTZ OF DRAMA AND JUNK' LETS GET THIS PARTY SATRTED... READY SET GO!

PREVIOUSLY

DALILAH AND 1D WENT TO A CLUB. AFTER A FEW DRINKS DALILAH SAW A BIMBO ALL UP ON HER MAN ( LOLZ ) AND SHE RAN OUT CRYING.... THATS ALL THAT SHE REMEMBERS..

( IM ALSO USING SONGS IN EVRY CHAPTER SO YOUR SONG MAY BE NEXT)

LEGGO--

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

LIAM'S P.O.V ( at the club( sort of like a flashback i guess))

we were all having allot of fun and drinking at the club when Niall , being the dumb ass he is decided to kiss some other slut at the club. she want that cute anyway. she was what the Americans would call '' ratchet ''. i was chasing dalilah down in the rain when i noticed she slipped and fell. i ran up to her to see her eyes tear stained and red. i knew she loved Niall, I'm just not sure Niall knew what he was doing considering he was drunk. i knew Niall loved her but he let his actions get the best of him.

i looked back down at dalilah. she was sobbing and wincing in pain from the fall.

" liam, why would he do that. i thought he loved me." she said in one breath. she was very upset.

" i-idont know " i said blankly. i really dont know what got into niall.

"can you take me home? i want to go to bed and forget this.."

i nodded and led her home. she just got on pj's and slumped into her bed. she never said anything, instead she just looked up to the celing and cried. i felt terrible and i hope niall does too. i went to my room, put on pajamas and went to bed.

~>~> the morning time <~<~

DALILAHS P.O.V.

i woke up with a peircing headache. my skull felt like it was being squished. i rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. i lookeed at the mirror. i rubbed my aching forehead as i saw smeared makeup and red puffy eyes. that was when the memories of last night came flooding back into my head. i remembered everything up to when i ran out. i dont remember anything from that point. i tried to cry but there were no tears. niall had officially ripped my heart out and tore it to peices. i felt like shit. complete and utter shit. i washed the make-up off of my face and then went to sit back in bed. i wasnt moving or doing anything to day. i rolled up my sleve to see the scar from when i cut the word hopeless into my arm. i looked back on that day and remembered how shity i felt and how nothing can compare to how om felling now. i rolled over and stared at the ceiling and began to feel sick. i rushed to the toilet and puked. i hadnt even drinken that much but still i was puking. weird.

NIALL'S P.O.V

i woke up and immediatlly ran to the bathroom. i was drunk last night so i dont remember anything that happened so i guess ill ask liam.

i walked down stairs to see liam up watching tv. he saw me and gave me an angered look. oh shit. he turned off the tv and turned towards me motionong me to sit down across from him.

" liam what happened last nig-" i was cut off by liam interupting me.

"niall you dont know what happened last night so let me inform you on what you did." i nodded and he continued.