the back story

a/n: hey guys new fanfic tell me what you think :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter one : the back story

DALILAH'S P.O.V( when she was ten )

i was sitting in class when the door opened a blonde boy walked in and looked around .

my teacher ms.meyer had explained his name was niall and he came from ireland to london. he was assigned to sit at my table with my friends cassidy and jamie .

"hi im dalilah, this is jamie and cassidy" i said pointing to each of us.

"hi im niall " he spoke in a funny accent it was very obvious he was from ireland .

we continued to work until lunch . i asked niall to sit with me so he could make some new friends because he didnt have very many. he agreed and we sat with cassidy and jamie at a table in the back. he was very funny . he told us about ireland and how amazing it was and how one time he fell into a pound at his old house. we all sat and talked until lunch was over.

when recess rolled around me and niall had ran outside and sat on a bench.

"niall , can i ask you something? " i spoke to him as soon as he sat down.

"yea sure " he looked kinda nervous as to what i was going to say.

" can we be best friends forever?" i asked

"of course , pinky swear we wll be best friends forever?"he stuck out his pinky.

" pinky swear we will be best friends" i said as we locked pinkys

ever scince that day we had been together having our own best friend adventures together.

EIGHT YEARS LATER

I sat at home thinking about that day. the only problem was when we both turned 16 niall had went off to the x-factor to try to be famous.he promised to keep in touch but after a few months i hadnt heard from him at all. even after the x-factor was over i never recved a phone call at all. i looked at the clock and saw it was around 2:15 in the afternoon so i might as well call lily my best friend.

you see jamie and cassidy were my best friends but some really bad things happened.

jamie was on the way home with her parents one afternoon . they were in the car and jamie was texting me until she heard a scrrech. a drunk driver was on the wrong side of the road and it was too late. jamie died on impact and the last thing she ever said to me was " im goig to come over to your house when i get home." the sad thing was that i knew she wouldnt but i kept waiting by the window that day hoping it was a dream. that my best friend didnt die, and that my eleven year old best friend would walk into my house and say hi. but she never did .

cassidy had moved shortly after and we lost touch . niall became the only person i had ever talked to.

my thoughts were broken by my phone ringing. it was lily.

"hello?"

"hey get down here to the mall there is a huge sale going on in ten minutes" she was obviously excited.

"ok ill be there soon"

"ok bye" with that she hung up.

i got ready and headed out . i then started to walk to the mall but  i had a weird feeling . i just kept walking hoping to shake it off. but i bumped into some one . i was knocked on to the ground. i looked up to see the one person on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER. VOTE COMMENT :) WILL CONTINUE SOON XX KYLEE