9

-Vance's POV-

I heard banging on my bedroom door. "I- Who is it?"

"Robin!"

Why is the Arellano family so strong? I heard banging. I opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

My brows furrowed. "What- nothing-? Why?" I was hella confused.

"Literally nothing or nothing important?"

"Nothing important...I'm just playing catch with my wall. What, you like my sister or something?" I smirked, it was clearly a joke.

"I should be asking you that."

I did a double take. "What-? No."

"You sure? I see the way you look at her."

I had to think. "Well, do I like being around her? Yes. Do I stare at her lips? Sometimes. Do I want a hot make out with her? Probably. But that doesn't mean anything."

"Vance. I'm fully convinced you never graduated kindergarten."

"I'll kick your ass."

"You like my sister, and I'm now coming inside."

"If you tell her I'll punch you in the mouth and tie you to a tree."

"Mouth zipped."

I gave him a sarcastic smile, letting him in my room.

"Sick room."

"There's not much in it."

"Except for posters."

I scoffed, knowing both he and his sister have posters everywhere.

"Look, Robin—She's not even speaking to me."

"I—That's a minor thing."

"Robin. She realized that hanging out with me is gonna harm her perfect reputation and that I'm a bad influence and I can get her arrested..."

"Oh my God, Vance. She barely even lived a real life before she met you."

I went silent. He might be right...She's only ever gone to innocent parties and the grab n go.

"Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that she most likely hates me."

"You know what, fine. Think what you want...But uh....How old's your sister?"

"Out."

"C'mon Vanceee..."

"She's thirteen."

He gasped. "I'm turning thirteen!"

"Great! Let's throw a party!" I said in a mocking voice.

"Funny. Where is she?"

"Out of your league."

"And you're acting like Ellie isn't out of yours?"

"Really want to kick your ass right now."

"Please tell me?"

"In her room." I sighed, letting him out.

I looked through my window to see Lizzie writing in a journal, and she seemed to be talking to herself. I slightly lifted my window to hear her singing.

She was a pretty good singer, and a good pianist. I wondered why she wasn't the pianist of her band, but it would look kind of weird if the piano was in front of the stage facing the audience...